Eagle's Claw subtitled

Guest chingdog

Guest chingdog

Wow! I really enjoyed this more watching the subtitled version of it. I will go back again and see if any scenes are different than the Ocean Shores English dubbed version. This is one of those that seems better in chinese....especially Chang Yi's charcater.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the dirty tiger

hehehehe I always prefer subs. Every time without exception I have far preferred subtitled over dubbed versions..

Guest gfanikf
hehehehe I always prefer subs. Every time without exception I have far preferred subtitled over dubbed versions..

Ever watch Shaolin vs Lama?

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Is this an old bootleg copy your referring to or some new release? If so where?

Guest the dirty tiger

The best version is the British video released by Eastern Heroes. I have a spare if anyone needs it ;):D

Guest Markgway

I love the way Wang Tao's character says "bawstaad" every few minutes in an upper-crust accent.

Guest chingdog

This one doesn't seem to have any scenes missing....the print has some lines here and there but it is clear for the most part. I think it is dubbed in Cantonese......I am getting ready to watch Leg Fighters in chinese as well...but i think Ocean video released this at one time not in English.....

Guest inchilottaP

I think the Tai-seng vhs for Shaolin V Lama is Cantonese dubbed... over top the english track!

The best of both worlds for you Mark. :b

Archived