Pic Help Needed Please!!!

Guest greenbamboo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chinatown Kid

Ok Hanzo, glad you were just joking and having fun as I misinterpreted your post as being upset and condesending....

BTW, that pic you posted is Nora Miao, not Lily Li. Case closed, next! :D

Guest HANZOSTEEL

Being condesending is fun as long as you arent trully a bastard. I hate people like that i hate being

ugly. Sometimes people are pushed but it's still not right. In my opinion we should always be on the

look out to better ourselves.. Life can get really confusing when it doesnt have to be. People fade out

and give up under the hand of nonsense. We are stars it's our birthright, It's true each one of us has

power BEYOND belief. I hate lies they trap people down and binds them up. Whether they have had

the fortune of being properly cast or not. Covers their sight from trully knowing and even hearing...

And knocks them down so they wont even want to fight.

My goal is to be rid of every single lie past or future because i want to be free. Trully free of every lie

every hurt. Imagine... It's a beautiful thing.

I agree it's a nice pic of Lily Li Peringaten, i believe it was from Apartment for Ladies when she was

off the set. I have 3 of them. And also Chinatown Kid, thanks for bringing some light to the situation.

Suppose Greenbamboo is taking a rest could anyone help me identify this actress? I have the real

one i just havent scanned it yet. She signed it in person, pretty cool but i have no idea who she is.

Unknown (16).jpg

Guest greenbamboo

I told DT to get in contact with Nora Miao about these girls. I can spot 3 different ones (one in dress, one in bikini, one in front of camera). One in front of camera definitely looks like Irene Ryder as quite a few of you point out. i've told him that info but he's not replied as yet - he said Robert said no but i don't know if he realizes that there's atleast 3 different girls in those casting sessions for GOD.

Guest greenbamboo

Sorry i've just been given another pic of a girl who was with Bruce Lee at these auditions in 1972. Anyone know who this is? I wish they were straight facing pics. be so much easier.

godsister11qo2.jpg

Archived