Pic Help Needed Please!!!

Guest greenbamboo

Guest greenbamboo

I need to find out the name of the actress in the following pic. This pic was taken at Golden Harvest Studios in 1972. She may have been in 'Back Alley Princes' or someone may recognize her from a film around that time (1972/73) or seen her in Golden Movie News Mag from that time period etc. I know it's not a great shot but it's the best i can do. Any guesses are most welcome. Anything that can help me on this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

girlcheck.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VonHumboldtFleischer

Maybe it's like one of those Magic Eye posters. Let your eyes go out of focus for a while...

Guest greenbamboo

Yes that's the link.

I've made it bigger. Best i can do. sorry it's not good quality and side on. Never saw her in 'Back Alley Princess' which i watched last night. Here's the new link :-

www.freeimagelibrary.com/.../girl2.jpg

Any guesses are most welcome? This pic is from Golden Harvest studios - Summer 1972. She's doing a screentest for Bruce Lee.

girl2.jpg

Guest Chinatown Kid

Not one pic in this thread has showed up on my computer, even when I click on the links all I get is a blank page. Have any of you other members been able to see the pics? :(

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns
"The film as a medium is well-suited to destructive acts, acts of violence. It is one of cinema's perfectly legitimate functions: to ritualize violence." - Ingmar Bergman

Hey, what's that Ingmar Bergman flick where Death plays chess (metaphorically speaking) with his intended or most recent victims? It's a silent film about during the black plague.

Guest VonHumboldtFleischer

That's THE SEVENTH SEAL. Max Von Sydow plays chess with death to buy some time. It's not silent, though.

Guest Chinatown Kid

That pic of Helena Ma from HK Cinamagic and the photo of the woman with Bruce that greenbamboo posted look like two different women to me, the one with Bruce is prettier imo.

Guest HANZOSTEEL

I did not have a chance to really look at the girl besides the angle shown. At first i thought it was

helen ma but then i noticed her nose and wavy hair and then that's when i realized it was Maria

Yi. It's Maria Yi and the film was probably the big boss.

Next...;)

Image1.jpg

Guest Chinatown Kid

I'm not trying to be a pain but that doesn't look like Maria Yi in that photo greenbamboo posted either.....

The photo of Bruce and the thus far unknown woman looks like it was possibly taken on the set of Enter the Dragon from the look of Bruce's hairstyle.

Guest Chinatown Kid

Yeah now that you said that Bruce's hair in that photo does look like his hairstyle in the footage he shot for Game of Death. Possibly this woman was to have a part in the film had Lee lived to complete it......

Archived