Bruce Lee Symbol

thehangman

thehangman

Has anyone got a good sized pic of the Bruce Lee Symbol the Ying yang one with the chinese writing round it? I cant find a good sized one ,as when i blow it up it look awful.

Thanks

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Say can someone tell me what the inscription around the yin-yang symbol says.

Thanks.

GD Y-Y

Omni Dragon
Wow looks gd

yeah nice:)

The Chinese phrases surrounding the symbol are: "Using No Way as Way" and "Having No Limitation as Limitation,". Regarding the first statement, one is to approach combat without any preconceived notions, and simply respond to "what is." In this way, the martial artist is adaptable and pliable enough to fit in with the opponent and situation instantaneously. He is using no particular or set way that was preconditioned in him.

AMAZING FIST OF FURY ACTION FIGURE..LOOK!

Omni Dragon
The Chinese phrases surrounding the symbol are: "Using No Way as Way" and "Having No Limitation as Limitation,". Regarding the first statement, one is to approach combat without any preconceived notions, and simply respond to "what is." In this way, the martial artist is adaptable and pliable enough to fit in with the opponent and situation instantaneously. He is using no particular or set way that was preconditioned in him.

AMAZING FIST OF FURY ACTION FIGURE..LOOK!

Thanks for telling us.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Thanks Hangman for asking for this:

"the way of the yin-yang emblem of Bruce Lee".

Thank you David for telling us its meaning..

Bruce was a VERY serious student of Taoism and the philosophy of the yin-yang symbol.

I believe HE created his Jeet Kun Do with these principals in mind.

There is MUCH more to the yin-yang symbol than meets the eye.

After 24 years of dealing with my own research into the yin-yang symbol with the U.S. Patent I own my work was completed a few days ago.

Bruce was part of the inspiration that allowed me to CRACK the geometric code of the Chinese yin-yang symbol.

It is most appropriate for me to see Bruce's yin-yang symbol at this time and also to learn of its meaning in his words.

As I say YOU ALL would be blown away if you knew what the mighty yin-yang symbol has HIDDEN under its humble exterior.

In the early 90's I visited Bruce Lee's grave site in Seattle, Washington and saw his grave stone with the quote and the yin-yang symbol upon it. I sat on his grave and meditated for awhile enjoying his past presence and gained further inspirations that led to the grand finale of my invention called:

THE YIN-YANG SECRETS INVENTION.

1985-2009

Many thanks for Bruce Lee's inspiration to US all.

Blessings,

GD Y-Y

Guest Old Dragon

The quote around the Bruce Lee symbol is " Using No Way as Way, Using No Limitations as Limitations"

or "Yi Mo Fa, Wai Yo Fa; Yi Mo Han; Wai Yo Han"

Archived