Killer Hillz

Guest the dirty tiger

Guest the dirty tiger

Xenon released an old kung fu film under the dumb dumb title Killer Hillz. I dont know for sure what it really is. Anybody know ? If you have it but dont know the true identity then please tell me what you can about it so we can try to work it out ;) Thanks.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VonHumboldtFleischer

I think it's the Barry Chan movie, THE 72 DESPERATE REBELS.

What a horrible, horrible retitle.

Guest the dirty tiger

Well I believe it to be something else entirely, but want to see if anyone on here comes up with the same title. Maybe I will just have to buy it to find out. Maybe it is rebels. Anyone here actually seen it and can tell me about it ?

Guest fightlikeapes
Well I believe it to be something else entirely,

are you thinking Majesty Cat?

Guest the dirty tiger

Yes, give the ape a gold star :D Someone said some time somewhere that it is Majesty Cat. Anyone know for sure ? I have Cycling Swords and Desperate Rebels already. I cant find anyone who actually has the Hillz vid who can confirm or deny. Somebody must have it ?!

I'm almost certain It's 72 Desperate Rebels.

Majesty Cat has no alternate titles I know of.

99 Cycling Swords is also known as "Lung Wei Village"

:D

Guest fightlikeapes

Since I don't have this tape, if I had to venture a guess, I'm wondering if this is what's happening. First, a little background. A couple of years ago there was a little confusion over the VHS Wu Tang collection of Faster Blade Poisonous Darts. The nutty thing was, the US Xenon edition of Faster Blade Poisonous Darts was Demon Hunter, where the UK Eastern Heroes Faster Blade Poisonous Darts was Lone Ninja Hunter. That might be what's going on with this. Maybe it's both 99 Cycling Swords and 72 Desperate Rebels. It all depends on where you live. See the funny thing is as I've been doing some checking around on the web, some people are describing details about both films concerning Killer Hillz. As for Majestic Cat, I actually had that listed in my database as a valid aka, but I haven't been able to back that up from anything online. I think the confusion with that title comes from the fact that the image used on the cover of the VHS tape is from a Majestic Cat poster. That's my guess, but since this is driving me crazy, if I ever see this tape lying around I'm just going to buy it. It'll probably only cost me a buck anyway.

Guest the dirty tiger

i WOULD BUY ANY FILM IF IT JUST COST ME A BUCK :lol Unfortunately I am in England and the guy wanted $13 shipping so I left it. Does anyone actually have Majestic Cat ? I never saw any version of it for sale that I can remember.....? :eek

Archived