For JAMAL's eyes only!

falkor

As I know, JAMAL is the biggest Swordplay fan in the world; if you knew the story behind his many recent projects then I'm sure you'd agree! :angel: Therefore, I dedicate this eBook to our Turkish-German friend! :kiss: Apparently, there has been 1996 revision, although is unfortunately out-of-print like the first edition:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!:l WHAT A GREAT BOOK MY FRIEND,THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR POSTING THIS !!!!

I LOVE THIS SWORDPLAY MOVIES,NOW I WILL READ VERY CAREFULLY THIS GREAT BOOK !!!

I WANNA THANK YOU TO ALL THE FANS WHO SUPPORT ME IN THIS PROJECTS,YOU FANS GIVE ME EVERYTIME THE CHANCE TO MAKE NEW ONES !!!

FALKOR MY FRIEND AS YOU NO MANY GREAT SWORDPLAY MOVIES IS OUT THERE IN RAW CHINESE,WHAT SWORDPLAY MOVIE DO YOU LIKE TO SEE WITH REMOVEBLE SUBS !!!

MY FAVORITE IS CRUEL KILLER WITH TIENG PENG AND TIEN YEAH !!!

ALL OTHER FANS FELL FREE AND LET ME NO WHAT MOVIE YOU WILL LIKE TO SEE IN REMOVEBLE SUBS ?

THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!

JAMAL

That's great, JAMAL! Now everyone can see how passionate and enthusiastic you are in trying to make more Swordplay films accessible to English-speaking audiences. I know that several people are involved in your projects, though I can see you are the real driving force behind them.

WHAT A GREAT BOOK MY FRIEND,THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR POSTING THIS !!!!

My pleasure; you're welcome! :)

Archived