New Marvel teaser Posters!!!

lillippa328

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Marvel is gonna kick ass (or) suck it the next three years.Spidey 4...well I'm very reserved about that one. sucked major donkey nuts.

daisho2004

Spiderman #3 to me was a big disappointment to many Villains ruined the movie, shoulda just stuck with Venom it would've been soo much better!

Spiderman #3 to me was a big disappointment to many Villains ruined the movie, shoulda just stuck with Venom it would've been soo much better!

I felt the same way (going into the film). Thought it was going to be like that one Bat flick with a zillion baddies. But, to my surprise, I thought each of the antagonists got a decent amount of screen time and that this third film was the best one so far in the series. Sure, I would have preferred that they held off on the new Goblin for a film or two and let Venom do his thing in SM3 but again I was rather pleased on the outcome.

I'm surprised to see another FF film. Thought ol' Johnny blew the scene?

Ummm there's a FF poster? Unless you see the 4 as in "Spider-Man 4". Sam Raimi is directing again and Tobey Maguire is returning, but it is still unclear if Kirsten Dunst is coming back in this one.

Cool! I look forward to Spiderman 4 if it does get made!

I did really enjoy Spiderman 3. My only disappointment was the ending with Venom which I thought could have been done better.

Solid Ronin

Iron Man 2 I want to see. Thor, I'm reserved for now but I am a fan of the character more so then Spidey or Iron Man. The Avengers ... oh man... If that movie sucks I'll lose faith in humanity.

However...

CAPTAIN AMERICA BETTER BE THE BEST **** MOVIE!

Sidenote: While I don't dislike the Ultimate Avengers set up (S.H.I.E.L.D. being the ones that made the team) I'd really rather them be separate from it. I know it makes more "real world" sense but...hey its a movie about flying, spandex wearing, grown men with super powers. Lets throw reality to the curb.

The editing was so bad in Spidey 3 I thought I was watching Tom Yum Goong. Still I'll be interested to see what they do for 4.

Well, here's a Spidey 4 update: Kirsten Dunst has been confirmed to return as Mary Jane and despite online rumors, Morbius is NOT the villain...Sam Raimi and Kevin Feige (president of Marvel Studios) know but they are not revealing who yet.

Another confirmation: Bucky is making an appearance in The First Avenger: Captain America. For those who do not know, the movie is set in World War II, Cap's first adventure.

Archived