Need a title....

lillippa328

lillippa328

Its a movie that had Simon Yuen in it...he was blind in the film and one scene where he flashes back, showin how he became blind, by this guy pulling a secret poison smoke out of his sleeve or somthin...any bells ringing?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lillippa328

^why dont you get off my balls and grow up...you know how pathetic you sound worrying about what sombody that you know from an online forums buys and doesnt buy?

shit, i bet half of ur collection (if you have one) is DVD-R's so its no difference other than mine has a label....

and like i said, i try to buy originals, but i couldnt find one that wasnt cut....and i dont buy more than one copy of a movie, so go cry about it...

lillippa328

yea he gave me a bunch for cheap!!

matter fact, he gave me 4 Gordon Liu movies for the price that you pay for 1...all the same quality, and guess what? Gordon Liu will not see a sent more for either of our purchases!Your "Legit" one or my "Bootleg" one....

but now I appreciate GL 4 times as more as you do :P

lillippa328

yea matter fact he does...

he said he also trades and sells DVD-r's with members on this forum, under a disclosed name....

he mentioned he traded some with you too...

so whats the difference? O thats right, mine has a label on it, yours doesn't...forgot for a minute....

mantis FIST

What is this nonsense? It went from asking help for a movie to supporting boots? Did I miss somthing?

lillippa328

yea man, that idiot atherton got mad because i picked up a Red Sun copy of Dragon Fist because it was the only version i could find that was completley unedited...he's acting like a little kid and whining about me buying it...

anyway, thank you Shaolin Fox for your help!

I've never traded with anyone you piece of shite. Never been my thing. The only person I've dealt with here is the purchasing of posters many years and some original ocean shores. Sure I made fun of you for something you already claimed to have done. But I've never made up something about you.

lillippa328

im just saying, picking up a red sun dvd every now and then is just the equivilent to trading/purchasing DVD-r's....just with box art and a label....

thats if theyre really considered bootlegs...how do we know theyre bootlegs? How do we know he doesnt pay the rightful owners?

Archived