Name of the movie?

okke

Sorry if im posting in the wrong forum category, saw a similar thread just a few posts down though so im taking a shot at it.

I saw this movie when I was younger, prolly 15 years ago. Can barely remember it, just a few scenes. Its nagging me to death that I cant remember the title of the movie so id see if anyone of you perhaps can recognize it.

I remember one scene where a kid is picked up by his grandma or something from school and a gang halts him. He takes off his glasses and pretty much "owns them up".

Another scene is a person taking a bath and getting killed by an assassin hiding in the back scenery shooting him in the back with some darts.

Another scene is a fight between the same assassin and the "grandma" where they meet in some "white colored" fighting room where she plays hide and seek with the assassin behind diffrent moveable walls. She eventually gets speared or something through the wall.

The movie takes place in the modern world, guessing its made in the -80's or close to it.

Have a little memorie of the assassin wearing a mask from time to times.

Lol, not sure if any of this made sence but worth a shot. Sorry for doing ur heads in ;)

Please post a reply if you might know the movie, would be much appreciated.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure that is Revenge of the Ninja. The little kid was a young Kane Kosugi in his film debut.

Jackpot. Thats a piece of childhood memories right there. Thank you so much for your help !

Archived