LITTLE LI'S FLYING DARTS, NEVER A MISS

Guest daTOAD

Guest daTOAD

anybody know of any Dagger Li movie adaptations besides RETURN OF THE DEADLY BLADE? or any with his disciple Ye Kai?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Shaws series Sentimental Swordsman is based on this character. There's also Flying Dagger Li, and a couple of other Taiwanese films with the character. It was one of the more popular characters actually. I've got a list somewhere of all the titles in order as they appear storywise, where you can watch everything in order, but I don't know where I put it. :(

Guest daTOAD

please try and find that list:) . ive got the Shaw films[including Pursuit of Vengeance, which has Dagger Lis disciple Ye Kai] and of course Return of the Deadly Blade[which i read was actually the third part to the Sentimental Swordsman series], but dont know of any others. this is my favorite Gu Long character and would love to see how different actors and directors represent him. will check for Flying Dagger Li[suprised i havent heard of this before].thanks

Guest dager in the cotton

Return of the deadly blade. Tsui siu keung plays Xiao Li he is retored from the martial world in that film, david plays his disciple

Xiao lee fei Dao (1978 )Directed by Wu Ma, Danny lee plays Xiao Li

The Legend of The Flying Swordsman (2001)

Wang jieh plays Xiao LI Sonny Chiba is also in this film but its a poor effort

The most famous Xiao Li was Chu Kng on the TVB series

Archived