FAVORITE TRAINING SEQENCE + END RESUTS.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

YOUR FAVORITE TRAINING SEQUENCE + END RESULTS.

Sorry about the misspelling of results. Do they allow you to change your thread title? If so HOW?????

There are so many training sequences in Kung fu movies.

What sparked this thread is I watched for the first time in a decade:

OF COOKS & KUNG FU.

This most certainly IS one of the great training sequences.

With the final fight giving us, "END RESULTS", in an amazing last duel in a great kung fu movie.

What are your fav training sequences.

GD Y-Y

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

Yeah the training in Cooks and Kung Fu has a great payoff in the final fight. One of my favorite training scenes is with Tung Wei in Mask of Death. But I don't even remember what Tung Wei does in the final fight lol.

Not sure if it's a training sequence per se, but Jackie showing each of the 7 drunken immortal forms (you can't really count the last form) along with the Wong Fei-hung theme in Drunken Master absolutely entrances me every time. Of course the final fight with Hwang is a classic.

I know its not a training sequence as such, but I love the bit in Ip Man when he agrees to teach the factory workers wing chun and theres a small montage of them training and incorporating their training into their work. Oh, and that catchy Ip Man theme is playing too lol.

thehangman

The training parts in Fearless Hyena,Snake in the eagles shadow and Drunken Master are some of the best.

Archived