U.S. Retail Martial Arts TV Series List

DarkWarrior

DarkWarrior

This is a list Of TV series with english subtitles that can be found at U.S. stores like Best Buy,Walmart,Sears & Others

Seven Swordsmen-Based on the film with Donnie Yen.

Fearless:A Chnese hero(aka Huo Yuan Jia) with Ekin Cheng based on Fearless with Jet Li.

Fox Valant Of The Snowy Mountain-All Star cast based on a Novel.There is a Shaw Brothers film version named The New Tales Of The Flying Fox with Felix Wong & Hui Ying Hung.

Return Of The Condor Heroes(aka Condor Heroes) 2006 version-Liu Yi Fei is the female lead,she also is in Forbidden Kingdom with Jackie Chan & Jet Li.

Sword Stained with Royal Blood-A Must see.30 eps of pure action

Wing Chun-with Nicholas Tse,Sammo Hung & Yuan Biao.

Young Warriors-Based on SB 8th Diagram Pole Fighter it is the story of the Yang family.There is another series with Ti Lung named Warriors Of The Yang Clan it has English subtitles and can be brought from YesAsia.

There are a bunch more I just want to check my facts.I will update this post as they are released in the U.S.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the list! I have seen a few of them in Best Buy (Seven Swordsmen and Condor Heroes) but I didn't know about the others. It's good to support the stores that carry them. Maybe they will stock more tv series. Thanks again, and I will check for updates!

littlefuzzy

There is a Shadow Warriors series, although it is Japanese instead of HK/Chinese. Sonny Chiba plays Hatori Hanzo.

Archived