WHAT THE HELL ?!?!?!?!

Guest the dirty tiger

Guest the dirty tiger
but dont you worry if its avalible it will get released.

So tell me mister Thief, when will you release your boots of Massacre Survivor, Sea God And Ghosts and other rares that only Rarescope have ? The fact is they are doing sterling work tracking down films that arent released at all, or only in horrible boots. And if they dont make money cause of thieves like you then what is the point in them going to all the effort ?! Stop trying to justify it, stealing is stealing. And some of us dont bother with internet downloads cause we prefer to buy films and have extras and good quality and to support those such as Rarescope in the hope they will go on surprising and delighting us with what they will turn up next !

And by the way, in most cases I feel the original poster art is way favourable to any cover made up from a couple of photos, so Joy Sales get my vote for best covers, shame they use smaller versions of the posters but still great to see them there anyway.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FarEastPirate

IM not interested in the rarescope label.

I cannot sell those titles to my urban market, My Customers only want that title because its a sort of Quasi Sequel to The 5 shaolin masters.

I too like Original Poster art myself, but my customers need to be spoonfed with plastered Action,

what would be cool , if i was to have a reverse cover.

with My art on one side and a Poster art inside

Guest Lei Kung

FEP, to your credit, that's some nice boxart for Cottonmill. have you ever thought of or tried getting a legit job doing that sort of thing.

have you ever thought of or tried getting a legit job doing that sort of thing.

He had one. He did the Pathfinder DVD for Knight Errant. "To his credit," he then bootlegged the titles in the Jimmy Wang Yu series they were planning on putting out. They canceled their plans for future releases soon after.

Guest FarEastPirate

I like the rarescope art it is Cool, but a little bit redundant

I tell you what give me a title that has not been done yet, and lets see what i can do with it.

here are some titles lets make Believe they are Rarescope

pick one

Angry River

Snake Deadly Act

Bone Crushing KId

Green Jade Statuate

Furious Monk From Shaolin

Invincible Eight

The Roaming Monk

House of Traps ( that would be cool to do):b

Eight Diagram Cudgel (Released just now by a US DIST, to bad they did not have the original cards to play with):\

Notice that I picked movies that are realy not in circulation, or cover art is Horrendous.

This will be fun.

and guys lighten up, Don't hate the player hate the game.

Guest luckystars
He had one. He did the Pathfinder DVD for Knight Errant. "To his credit," he then bootlegged the titles in the Jimmy Wang Yu series they were planning on putting out. They canceled their plans for future releases soon after.

That is just shocking...

And more relevant to this thread than the 'let's play at Photoshop' diversionary ploy.

Guest FarEastPirate

you mean the fullscreen DVD of savage killers, yeah right

i spoke with Greg, please he did not want to release it becuase of the poor sales of Knight Errant, It so just happens that even after i released the DVD of the Fullscreen Ocean shores Savage Killers we were in negotiations to make a Film in Japan together starring Tak Saga.... whatever from Versus and Death Trance

and things fell apart and we happen to still be friends, so try youre best at lying, will you.

and the Photoshop was not a ploy, please everyweek there is another thread about pan media bootlegs, in this just one instance i felt that since one dude said i dont work hard, I challanged him on his words, whatever i dont have to explain myself.

Guest FarEastPirate

just wait till Tabunfire pops up all over with subs and how many of you hypocrites will give me business and buy it, or get it off the bit torrents, becuase bit torrents are not theft. I have learned that at the fandom:rolleyes

and Linn1 i might be alot of things, but one I do not lie or steal from friends. and im a standup person, im just a guy who is a Bootlegger big deal.

Guest spannick

may this be done in proper English (Punctuation, Grammar and all) and not Gangsta Slang so everyone can get the sense out of these words?

it had nothing to do with Savage Killers, and everything to do with the other Japanese released Wang Yu films you put up on ebay as Knight Errant was coming out. And you don't steal from your friends? Are you serious?!? You just got through telling us how you hung around with Toby in the UK, then turned around and ripped him off. To say nothing of the work of other legit companies, Flashlegs, and the dozens of fans who's work you've taken over the years.

Guest Chen Zhen

i think its jokes personally how FEP is trying to divert everyone's attention away from the issue at hand, into a discussion about photoshopping covers..|I

ive lost track of all of homie's contradictions and flat out confusing logic.

Guest the dirty tiger

Agree with every word Linn said here, as usual he is very much the voice of reason.

Notice that I picked movies that are realy not in circulation, or cover art is Horrendous

In actual fact they are all in general circulation except for house of traps. So stop talking crap !

Guest whitelotus

Hanzo, heres the popcorn, please pass me a brew, what time is the next show.:rollin

WL

Guest dndcollect

he might have been telling the truth, he is off ebay from what i have seen.

redsundvd.com is still up, does he run that site as well?

Guest Couch Foo

I only have one question.

Since everyone knows who FarEastPirate is, and what he does, and how his presence only causes trouble and a general bad mood, why hasn't he been banned from KFF yet ?

Guest silver hermit

if they start doing that they will be banning alot of old grumpy men on here too at least thats the logic i have been given

advertising for his releases was "banned," but not the man himself. Just look at the results of this thread. Why ban a person who does such a great job burying himself? It makes no sense.

Guest FarEastPirate

as you see I quit ebay, and working on my real estate venture.

I bid you all farewell. bye

Guest inchilottaP

He'll be back when he realizes he can't just steal someone else's land and slap his own logo on it and call it his like his dvds. :lol

Archived