WHAT THE HELL ?!?!?!?!

Guest the dirty tiger

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FarEastPirate

The reason I did showdown at the cottonmill is A) the subs are horrible that cannot be read wich i fixed by adding Yellow removable subs , and B) i waited 6 months till they would make their money so as I wont interfere with their sales. I do not want to hurt guys like Toby Russell he is a nice a guy, i actually spent the day with him when i was in London a few months ago, he even asked if i was interested in buying his reels and lobby cards, it sparked my mind and then i thought the cost of the transfer of the reels and to pay him for the film rights and duplication fees i would need to sell maybe 5,000 pieces Hell I rough time selling 400pc on Independent kung fu classics.

In any case I do not copy and Major motion pictures new or old. So I don't hurt the American Film Industry, The Chinese who's movies I copy are hurting the US films big time they lose Billions of dollars, what do the Americans lose from me 50 grand.

Anyways you will see very soon my ebay will close shop and IM finishing selling off my goods, IM on my way to bigger and better things like Real estate IM going to make a Fourtune$$$$$

Furthermore you will see red sun stuff around after IM gone, their are like 3 guys that I know of that copy my stuff and replicate them.

So to be fair its not over. But for me it is.

Guest GwaiLoMoFo
i thought the cost of the transfer of the reels and to pay him for the film rights and duplication fees i would need to sell maybe 5,000 pieces

Yeah, why pay for all that when you can wait for somebody else to pay for it. Then just wait and rip their work off afterwards. :rolleyes

IM on my way to bigger and better things like Real estate IM going to make a Fourtune$$$$$

Should be a great fit for you. Another way to make quick money off something somebody else has built!

Guest luckystars

Fareastpirate wrote:

The reason I did showdown at the cottonmill is A) the subs are horrible that cannot be read wich i fixed by adding Yellow removable subs , and B) i waited 6 months till they would make their money so as I wont interfere with their sales. I do not want to hurt guys like Toby Russell he is a nice a guy, i actually spent the day with him when i was in London a few months ago, he even asked if i was interested in buying his reels and lobby cards, it sparked my mind and then i thought the cost of the transfer of the reels and to pay him for the film rights and duplication fees i would need to sell maybe 5,000 pieces Hell I rough time selling 400pc on Independent kung fu classics.

In any case I do not copy and Major motion pictures new or old. So I don't hurt the American Film Industry, The Chinese who's movies I copy are hurting the US films big time they lose Billions of dollars, what do the Americans lose from me 50 grand.

Anyways you will see very soon my ebay will close shop and IM finishing selling off my goods, IM on my way to bigger and better things like Real estate IM going to make a Fourtune$$$$$

Furthermore you will see red sun stuff around after IM gone, their are like 3 guys that I know of that copy my stuff and replicate them.

So to be fair its not over. But for me it is.

Classic.

Guest killer meteor

What a bas*ard. Even if he isn't hurting the US film industry, he's hurting individuals like Toby Russel.

Guest kermit
i waited 6 months till they would make their money so as I wont interfere with their sales.

I let my next door neighbours enjoy driving their brand new car around for six months....before i nicked it.

Guest the dirty tiger

:lol he tries to make it sound like he did Toby a favour. Stealing is never a good thing however you try to justify it. And by the way, I am sure Toby holds rights for a lot longer than 6 months. Probably at least a few years, maybe perpetuity. Celestial hold the rights to them Shaw Brothers films forever, so 6 months is not very long in the scheme of things ;)

Guest inchilottaP

What a douche.

I'm sure this is all bullshit and just a ploy to get ppl off his back so he can change his fake company name again.

Nothing can justify your waste of an existence you piece of trash. >:

And even if you are telling the truth you won't last at a REAL job for very long once you realize you actually, ya know ,have to work and stuff.

Guest FarEastPirate
And even if you are telling the truth you won't last at a REAL job for very long once you realize you actually, ya know ,have to work and stuff.

I work 16 hours a day doing this and its not easy getting people to pay me, so don't tell me about work, you could not even work half as me and efficient as me.

My Photoshop skills are amazing and with my College credits in Business, I should have no problem getting a Six figure salary Job.

PS. I was already offered many jobs in DVD Distribution in NYC by various companies, because of my gifted abilities to make sales, and Marketing ideas.

Guest VonHumboldtFleischer

There's no such thing as "amazing Photoshop skills". It's like being "incredible" at collecting Yu Gi Oh cards or writing "mind-blowing" Who's the Boss? fan fiction.

Also, for the record,"Theft" is not a "marketing idea".

Guest spannick

oh so wunderbare Covers, yeah. fantastic.

but it is still no excuse to STEAL

why not release movies NOT out on dvd?

Guest FarEastPirate
Also, for the record,"Theft" is not a "marketing idea".

So none of you guys download films off of bit torrents oh please, so theft is no good when you profit from it like me what I do, but when you guys don't pay for it, then its OK to steal?

So what your saying is I should sell them for no profit and then its not considered stealing.

you guys don't care if i sell these movies lets be honest , the only reason im getting slack is not because of theft its becuase youre scared that companies might not release these films becuase it was bootleged, let me tell you something, they will release it somewere around the world maybe even Austraila or Hong Kong who knows , but dont you worry if its avalible it will get released.

My got how many times have they released The Killer with Chow Yun fat several times and people just upgarde.

the same with my stuff, if people like the film they will upgrade so don't worry.

for sure they will because it was mentioned on the board that my discs only last one year and then the content magically disappear, so I guess in one year's time they will have to Buy the it again so it will be the legit version I gather because mine is crap so to speak.

Guest Atomic Mystery Monster
I have never heard anyone alse say that Red Sun didn't release that boot of Fearless. Banzai released it and the packaging for Bonzai is identical to Red Sun. Same company as far as I can tell.

They are the same.

What color is the sky in the crazy little world you live in? If they lost that much money, there's no way that the Weinsteins and co. would be gobbling up the rights to Chinese movies every year like they currently are. Furthermore, your argument is insane; it's like getting caught stealing a car and trying to justify it by saying the owner loses lots of money on lottery tickets. Even if it's true, you're still stealing.

Let's face it, you avoid bootlegging major American releases because you know you'd get caught and get the crap sued out of you, if not thrown in jail for your long line of copyright violations. Oh, and I'm sure Sony would love to talk to you about your GODZILLA: FINAL WARS bootleg.

why not release movies NOT out on dvd?

But that would involve using sources that he wouldn't be able to easily rip; it might actually take work! Besides, him doing bootlegs of stuff that isn't on DVD (yet) would still be illegal, would hurt chances for a restored legitimate release, and would still take away shelf space in brick and mortar stores that could get devoted to official releases.

Fans really have to stop supporting these douchebags, even if they offer movies that aren't on DVD yet and/or manage to cough up some licensed releases funded by their sales of illegal products in retail stores. If you do support them, you'd might as well slit the throats of various Chinese film companies and legitimate DVD labels and get it over with. I could go on and on about this, but I know this issue has been discussed before and I'd probably be wasting my time by going into any more details.

Guest FarEastPirate

Yes, My Photoshop skills are amazing, did you notice I hardly use the original cover because they look like crap, not in the history of martial arts films in the past 30 years has any company held a candle next to me when it comes to cover art.

And that I say with full confidence I can put anybody to shame when it comes to Photoshop hands down.

And that my friends is the key to my success. Cover art sells the item, and their is no going around that.:smokin

Guest monk sante
Yes, My Photoshop skills are amazing, did you notice I hardly use the original cover because they look like crap, not in the history of martial arts films in the past 30 years has any company held a candle next to me when it comes to cover art.

What a looser! :rolleyes

Guest FarEastPirate

I challenge anybody

and I will supply the lobby cards in high res.

and we will see who is the loser.:rollin

name your film.

Guest monk sante

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :) :b

Guest luckystars

FarEastPirate wrote:

So none of you guys download films off of bit torrents oh please, so theft is no good when you profit from it like me what I do, but when you guys don't pay for it, then its OK to steal?

So what your saying is I should sell them for no profit and then its not considered stealing.

you guys don't care if i sell these movies lets be honest , the only reason im getting slack is not because of theft its becuase youre scared that companies might not release these films becuase it was bootleged, let me tell you something, they will release it somewere around the world maybe even Austraila or Hong Kong who knows , but dont you worry if its avalible it will get released.

My got how many times have they released The Killer with Chow Yun fat several times and people just upgarde.

the same with my stuff, if people like the film they will upgrade so don't worry.

for sure they will because it was mentioned on the board that my discs only last one year and then the content magically disappear, so I guess in one year's time they will have to Buy the it again so it will be the legit version I gather because mine is crap so to speak.

Another classic.

Guest kermit
New Post Re: I challenge anybody

and I will supply the lobby cards in high res.

and we will see who is the loser.:rollin

name your film.

Battle Wizard

I'll photoshop up a cover that is so mighty it'll make you cry like a baby with a nappy full of crap.

URGENT NOTE: HKFlix.com has been informed by Rarescope that Rarescope owns the exclusive right to distribute this title in North America. HKFlix.com does not distribute this title.

:lol FnA

Btw, Rarescopes cover art of Showdown puts yours to shame.

Archived