Rares check

falkor

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have it. I am currently holding back on Big Boss with original English dubbing, though am willing to trade it, thereby breaking contract and friendship--only if you have Woman of the Hour, Phantom Thief or Mr Kwontong and the Robber! :D Plus, you would have to send first! ;) Or if you have the uncut Big Boss in Mandarin then you can have Judicial Sword as well. :P

i don't want to sound stupid but do you mean the original english dub BIG BOSS(FIST OF FURY) with bruce lee. what i mean by original dub--not the one that played in theaters but the one long rumored to be held by fanatical collectors. you know---the one with the uncut saw scene. just to clarify--some people may have been to embarrassed to ask.:P:p:p:p

This one here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jettUra4cLY

I guess I'm a big man for having this, although I do not feel that way, as I tend to keep it locked away in the safe and don't often watch it. It doesn't really compare to having the uncut Sword Of Justice in widescreen for example. I would turn down uncut Mandarin Boss and the treasures of Tutankhamun for Massacre Survivor. You probably think I am crazy or something... :)

Guest Markgway
I guess I'm a big man for having this, although I do not feel that way, as I tend to keep it locked away in the safe and don't often watch it. It doesn't really compare to having the uncut Sword Of Justice in widescreen for example. I would turn down uncut Mandarin Boss and the treasures of Tutankhamun for Massacre Survivor. You probably think I am crazy or something... :)

I'm saying nothing......... :quiet:

falkor---you seem to be the guy with the rares and the connections here so a few questions if you don't mind---where did you get your copy of THE BIG BOSS with the alternate english dub ? also curios if you have access to any of the still missing english shaw dubs such as--RENDEZVOUS WITH DEATH--LADY HERMIT--SOUL OF THE SWORD--TRILOGY OF SWORDSMANSHIP to name just a few ?

Archived