dialogue help: Movie has been found

mantis FIST

mantis FIST

I asked this about 2 years ago and got a few responses but alas no dice.

I am trying to find a movie that the Wu-Tang Clan sampled on their song 'Campfire' from the album 8 Diagrams. Someone has to know this...

The quote....

"Today I'll talk about kindness, justice, faith, & courage. I want you to listen carefully. Kindness & faith are the foundation. With out them we can't become good people. And with justice we now can lead a good life. And how can I be a good man then? Well, First of all you have to practice honesty. Hmm. Keep your temper. Never loose control of yourself. Keep control. Be patient. If you learn to do these things you can master anything."

But wait theres more...

"Only God can look into man's minds and can distinguish good from evil. HA HA AH."

Just when you thought you'd had enough...

"A good friend holds his drink. Bad company makes bad wine. Drinking among friends. Good wine means good life. A few drinks bring company. 2 Drinks are enough. Money can't buy courage. Riches mean nothing to us. Brilliant. A display of genius."

Not sure if these all come from the same movie.

Please help me kung-fu cinema your my only hope...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mantis FIST

Come on KFF. I know someone knows this sample! Falkor, Jamaal, Morgoth, etc?

mantis FIST

I got a story to tell...

So I pick up this dvd, I put it in, damn full screen. Take it out. Go thru a few more. Then I listen to the song again...ahhh. Sounds like he is a teacher in a class room. Go over to a dvd spindle of like 100 dvds. I grab a handfull only to have the dvd I want right in front. I did not have to go thru the whole spindle to find it. An Omen I though. I put in the movie. 5 minutes later the first sample plays out on the tele....Then 30 minutes later the others play out...

th movie...Writing kung fu!

ab_8.JPG

Archived