how long has it been.....

Guest zeus

Guest zeus

since you bought a dvd or tape ....im going on 7 months without any new movie...last summer i bought like 80 vhs tapes 50 martial arts and 30 horror and that was the last time i bought anything

how long do you guys go without getting anything new

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mongol

3 months so far and dont plan on getting anything new for awhile. Some recent purchases turned out to be crap quality movies.

Guest the dirty tiger

Well I must admit I haven't bought as much lately as I used to, but still bought at least 30 films so far this year. ;)

Guest WHITETIGERNY

Purchased a bit.

Original Clutch of Power.

Kids Ace in the Hole (Japanese extended version)

Born Invincible (Video Gems original)

Some Ocean Shores Originals: Lone Ninja Warrior, Of Cooks and Kung Fu, The Victim, Killer from Above

Rage of the Master

Mystery of Chess Boxing (Tamo Video)

The Chase (Rainbow Video)

Hey DT,

Waiting on my price Quote.

Bruce Long

At least once a month I get the latest Shaw Bros. releases by Celestial, plus any other new-old HK items of interest. As far as domestic distributors go, I still find new Fusion and Crash stuff worthwhile. And once a month or so I still find something (VHS or DVD) of interest on Ebay.

Guest Robert Ian Teller

I had no idea Video Gems released Born Invincible. I was wondering WHITETIGERNY what type of box does it come in? Is it a clamshell or normal cardboard sleave etc.? Is this a US or Canada release?

Guest WHITETIGERNY

Yes, VG released it. Comes in a big Black box with Carter Wang sitting in the lotus position. Inside is plastic shell holder. Tape has a silver label.

Spent years trying to get and lucked up on one.

The cover is not on the site though.

Very clean print. Full screen.

The Rainbow print is the worst I have ever seen.

China Power also released the movie in english dub with dutch subs; also clean and full screen.

Where is the film?

Some find this and make a legit letterbox please.

Guest BleuVenom

I used to buy my kung fu flix (Celestials) every week or every other week when this local guy I knew had a store. Since he retired, I had to improvise. So now I'd say I'd buy a short stack -about six- every 2-3 months if I really want something I've been waiting for. But if I'm about to go on a trip where I know there'll be a Chinatown, then I'll hold off as much as six months or more so I can come back with a lot. I usually can get a good price but an even better one when I tell them I'm going to buy ten or more at a time. I got 17 when I went to Toronto last Nov/Dec. trip but I waited 7 months prior to buy.

BleuVenom

Archived