A few holding back Rares!

falkor

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although a bit washed out, fucking hell, this is GLASS!!! *Falkor struggles to hold the marker still whilst writing "HOLDING BACK" on the disc*

DVD_VR-0.jpg

DVD_VR-01.jpg

DVD_VR-02.jpg

DVD_VR-03.jpg

DVD_VR-04.jpg

DVD_VR-05.jpg

DVD_VR-07.jpg

DVD_VR-08.jpg

DVD_VR-09.jpg

DVD_VR-10.jpg

DVD_VR-11.jpg

DVD_VR-12.jpg

DVD_VR-13.jpg

DVD_VR-14.jpg

DVD_VR-15.jpg

WTF!? Why is Polly so brutal in this? I don't like her anymore... she seems to have so much hatred towards men, but then she was never like this in any other film. What on earth is going on!? She is EVIL! Bloody hell... those men are getting battered. I can't watch this tonight anymore... I'm not ready for it yet.

thundered mantis
Although a bit washed out, fucking hell, this is GLASS!!! *Falkor struggles to hold the marker still whilst writing "HOLDING BACK" on the disc*

Man you using a marker? I got my own personal "holding back" stamp for that ones, dark blue ink. It looks much better that way and it saves the trembling caligraphy... (just joking)

Polly looks vicious indeed on those caps. The first ones are Of Cooks and Kung Fu? german lbx. VHS? That ain´t so rare. The others I´m too ignorant to recognize, but the caps of the lbx one, the one who´s got Lung Fei (it looks like him) seems interesting

The first ones are Of Cooks and Kung Fu? german lbx. VHS? That ain´t so rare.

Somebody has gone to the trouble of audio dubbing into English mate! :)

That's not really "holding back" either... (only the Polly). I am holding back on myself, too! ;)

thundered mantis
That's not really "holding back" either... (only the Polly). I am holding back on myself, too! ;)

I know what you mean. I have to do the same with many bits (Buddhist Fist finale, Magic Blade TV, Shaolin vs Lama, etc.) ´cause the watching experience is just too much disturbing. And I´m also in fear of ending up unsensitivized to kung if I get too much exposition of those!

Anyway, if you bump into 5 fighters from shaolin lbx you don´t need to worry, I´ll gladly take that burden from you, I´ve been sustaining an specifical training for that one for years! XD

I know what you mean. I have to do the same with many bits (Buddhist Fist finale, Magic Blade TV, Shaolin vs Lama, etc.) ´cause the watching experience is just too much disturbing. And I´m also in fear of ending up unsensitivized to kung if I get too much exposition of those!

Now you're talking my language, mate! :D

I like you! You're good! I will send you a friend request soon...

Your friendship request has been sent to thundered mantis

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Let me know when you receive it...

thundered mantis

Thank you man! You got me on that one!

Of course I have to admit that there are better films out there, but TM made such a deep impact on me when I first watched it. The music, the red screen at the begining, Eddie Ko´s pure evilness (totally unsurpassed to date, IMO), Beardy´s antics and the raw and flesh finale. That film got me hooked for good...

Guest Markgway

Just checked my copy of The Mad Killer and it's not as good as Falkor's.

Can't say I'm surprised.

Also for some reason my copy has a fake prod co. logo at the beginning.

MARKGWAY IS YOUR VERSION OF MAD KILLER THE REMOVBLE SUB VERSION FROM ME OR A DIFFRENT ONE ?

CHEERS

Guest Markgway

Different one. Has the original burnt-in Chinese/English subs. Image not as good quality. Runs a little under 85m. Not sure if that's from a PAL source or not. Also it's cropped from the original scope.

Guest Markgway

Damn. Mine's missing 12 mins. Might just not bothering watching it and hang off until I can get a trade of the uncut version. Problem with trading is you never know what you're gonna get sometimes... and I didn't even know there were two versions of The Mad Killer. The clip you posted is much better quality.

Archived