"How Bruce Lee Changed the World" on History Channel tonight

wackiechan

wackiechan

The History Channel will show a TV special tonight, May 17, 2009 at 8:00 P.M. The TV special is called "How Bruce Lee Changed the World".

Here's more info: http://www.history.com/shows.do?action=detail&episodeId=441008

I don't know why comedian Eddie Griffin and rapper LL Cool J are going to be interviewed in this TV special. I guess that Marvel Comics' Stan Lee will be interviewed because of the Marvel Comics characters, Shang Chi: Master of Kung Fu and Iron Fist.

I'm sorry to tell you about this at the last minute.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just watched it tonight...Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen, John Woo, Raymond Chow, and Yuen Wah, and Bey Logan were all interviewed as well

Just watched it. He was truely an inspiration to all of us no matter what skin color we are. He branded the friendship from the East to the West. After nearly four decades, people are still thrilled and appreciated of what he had done to the world of martial arts. I believe that if an election was to be held today for a president of the world, Bruce Lee may as well be elected, don't you agree?

There wouldn't be another Bruce Lee.

Rest in peace, Bruce.

Share your thoughts, guys.

Topgun:D

froffeecoffee

Decent program. Why-O-why is Brett Ratner considered such a Bruce Lee expert?:( He adds absolutely nothing other than he's a fan.

Also, it was kind of a skewered view in that they kept calling Enter the Dragon his 1st movie. I know it was his 1st movie shown in the U.S., but it was annoying it had such western favoritism.

The Eddie Griffin and LL Cool J certainly added the African American aspect of how his appeal is so widespread.

Overall I liked it. Not as in depth as other documentaries I'm sure.

Nice to see Shannon and Linda involved.

I especially liked when Shannon went to their ancestral village.

I wonder what that mainland doc is like?

very nice documentary but not excellent. only a few second of restored colour bruce lee's longbeach..no much more in additional. great to see again john saxon, raymond chow and shannon in hk and china. very good only for this new interview...the rest is only a waste of time..90 minutes is a long time for a program without new additional footages.

kowloon

Archived