Crazy & Intelligent? Exactly!

Guest teako170

Guest teako170

Crazy Horse, Intelligent Monkey

For a low-budget indie, this flick was jamming throughout. CKC hardly has the best on-screen persona or acting abilities but when it comes to business, the man is dead on.

Both Candy Wen & Chu Tet Wu certainly were no slouches either. Chu's battle against those 3 Tigers was classic. Hon Gwok Choi, whom I thought was going to basically play the fool, turned out some nice monkey technique.

Granted, the drunk style has been done before but CKC also used a couple different weapons and there was a nice mix of training sequences. Really not much downtime in this flick.

I recommend this one folks. Now, anybody got some decent cover art for this sucker?

chim_1.jpgchim_3.jpg

chim_4.jpgchim_2.jpg

chim_5.jpgchim_6.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ironfistedmonk2003

Chu Tit Woh is pretty cool in this, I wish he had more leading roles instead of bit parts at Shaws cos he is a pretty formidable villain IMO. I love that scene with the 3 bandits who try to take him out, Ass whoopin time!

Guest Tosh

I've always wondered about this one, thanks for the heads up, it looks great, Chi Kuan Chun is one of my favorites, I didn't know he was in this, and Candy Wen! (there's no slobbering smiley or I'd use it here:p )

Brigadier Chow

That's correct, I think Mei Ah put out the vcd. The print is decent, much better than the tape.

Archived