Donnie Yen's FIST OF FURY

KUNG FU BOB

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Anybody have the Chinese DVD (or VCD) set's cover that they could post?

If not, any cool pics from it? If so, I'll hobble together a custom cover.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Thank you Falkor! I own the official US Tai Seng DVD releases of both sets. But I recently aquired the full, uncut (sadly, sans subs, but still) series via a trade and wanted a different cover than the abridged ones are in. The UK cover you sent me will work nicely. I split the series into two multi-disc cases, so I'll just take the image you sent, doctor it up a bit with a "volume 1" and "volume 2" and a few other small changes, and it'll look great on the shelf. Many thanks! :D

Thank you Falkor! I own the official US Tai Seng DVD releases of both sets. But I recently aquired the full, uncut (sadly, sans subs, but still) series via a trade and wanted a different cover than the abridged ones are in. The UK cover you sent me will work nicely. I split the series into two multi-disc cases, so I'll just take the image you sent, doctor it up a bit with a "volume 1" and "volume 2" and a few other small changes, and it'll look great on the shelf. Many thanks! :D

Any chance of seeing how these turned out?

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
Any chance of seeing how these turned out?

Sure. When I get home I'll pull them out to be scanned the next time I go to the copy shop. But I made these long before I had Photoshop, so they were created using the ultra basic "paint" program that came with my computer. Just warning you that they're fairly crude looking. Better than a hand written label on a DVD cover... but not by much.:wink:

Archived