Steven Seagal

daisho2004

On 10/21/2023 at 1:11 PM, PandaPawPaw said:

:D

So we're doing the Steven bashing again I guess...

Jim Carrey What GIF by Laff

I doubt we'll ever see the big guy run again like this, unless it's in the arms of some "dear leader".

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, laagi said:

So we're doing the Steven bashing again I guess...

Jim Carrey What GIF by Laff

I doubt we'll ever see the big guy run again like this, unless it's in the arms of some "dear leader".

He's a dick so why not.

main-qimg-eda22971dcdf42305731eab6e82a0b

PandaPawPaw
23 hours ago, laagi said:

Jesus is MJW doing anything else besides these interviews? :laugh

:P

I've never really found MJW likeable.

5 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

:P

I've never really found MJW likeable.

I may be biased here but I'm actually on MJW's side! This is largely due to my own previous experience in training MA in China.

PandaPawPaw
On 2/18/2024 at 7:03 PM, laagi said:

I may be biased here but I'm actually on MJW's side! This is largely due to my own previous experience in training MA in China.

What did you train in? Gif-fu?

7UCf.gif

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Haha 1

What's cracking me up there's several YT videos of Seagal's impending demise every single week :yociexp115:

Guess there's plenty who wish him death above anything else!?

PandaPawPaw
46 minutes ago, laagi said:

What's cracking me up there's several YT videos of Seagal's impending demise every single week :yociexp115:

Guess there's plenty who wish him death above anything else!?

I bet he's like Poopin Putin and has a bunch of doubles. That fat barstool shall never die especially as he is now on the Bugs Bunny diet............

main-qimg-0377468409f2414182ee08a18f6882

• Haha 1

Here's a recent interview by phone!? with a distributor for one of his movies. Kind of adds to the entire weirdness of his persona at this point to be honest.

PandaPawPaw
1 hour ago, laagi said:

Here's a recent interview by phone!? with a distributor for one of his movies. Kind of adds to the entire weirdness of his persona at this point to be honest.

No way I'm listening to 20 mins of this carrot muncher. Any chance of some highlights?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

No way I'm listening to 20 mins of this carrot muncher. Any chance of some highlights?

I listened for about 5 minutes and turned it off. You can imagine that Seagal will only agree to a "certain type" of interview. So there's nothing new here to be seen or heard. Whatever!?

Edit: I skipped a bit further and he actually gets into geopolitics regarding the US and Russia :laluot_08:

Edit2: The "interviewer" has his tongue so deep up Seagal's ass it's honestly painful to listen to.

Edited by laagi

Haha... let's all make fun of Seagal (again). Man Rogan is such a piece of work. Honestly to me he feels like the kind of guy who'll ridicule you on air only to invite you on to his podcast and tell you how amazing you are. Douchebag through and through IMHO.

2 hours ago, laagi said:

Haha... let's all make fun of Seagal (again). Man Rogan is such a piece of work. Honestly to me he feels like the kind of guy who'll ridicule you on air only to invite you on to his podcast and tell you how amazing you are. Douchebag through and through IMHO.

Ok, yes, they're taking cheap shots at a guy who isn't there to tell his side of the story (not that I'd believe any story Seagal would tell anyway, for a guy who's called Gene LeBell a "pathological liar" Steve has quite a well earned reputation for having trouble with telling the truth), but that closing line about "I've got three brothers" did get an honest laugh out of me :) Yep, as a guy if you grew up with brothers odds are at least one of you took a full on kick to the nuts at some point growing up!

• Haha 1

PandaPawPaw
Posted (edited)

EDIT: Just checked the thread and saw that @laagi feller already posted it. Ah well it's funny so worth a repost. :P

At least I know what to get @laagi from xmas.

81EHVkkg2DL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_DpWeblab

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Buddha Bless You 1

PandaPawPaw

Who does it better? I'd say the Panda (obviously).

Bruce
3 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Who does it better? I'd say the Panda (obviously).

Not only is the panda infinitely cuter, I'd also put my money on the panda if we were betting on which one of these two could do more damage to a person with their bare hands (or bear hands, as the case may be).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bruce
9 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

Yes, yes, Steven, we do know the answer; because in Russia, under the protective wing of your powerful buddy, there isn't much chance of you ending up sharing a cell with Harvey Weinstein. Now if only Putin could help you with that hair ... 

DragonClaws
On 5/7/2024 at 5:50 PM, Bruce said:

Not only is the panda infinitely cuter, I'd also put my money on the panda if we were betting on which one of these two could do more damage to a person with their bare hands (or bear hands, as the case may be).

Dont mess with a Panda, hell bust you up really quick. Another thing, like many of the bigger/stronger animals on the planet they dont eat meat.

• Like 1

DragonClaws

@One Armed Boxer - When are we going to get a Definitve Guide to Seagals DTV filmogrpahy Presnted by CityonFire.Com?. Or maybe a book, with an added breakdown of  the best and worst fights from his never ending DTV output by @DrNgor.

• Like 2