Steven Seagal

daisho2004

DragonClaws
On 01/07/2017 at 9:06 AM, lungfei said:

senpai seagal should have used his special technique :P

He's the real secret to Seagals skills, just ordered myself a years supply.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

He's the real secret to Seagals skills, just ordered myself a years supply.

the real secret ;)

giphy-facebook_s.jpg?t=1

• Like 3

OpiumKungFuCracker

Man, those energy drinks will fuck you up fo sho!!!!!! Gotta be some crack in it!!! 

• Like 3

DragonClaws
25 minutes ago, OpiumKungFuCracker said:

Man, those energy drinks will fuck you up fo sho!!!!!! Gotta be some crack in it!!! 

Steven Seagals Dynamic contains nothing but Tibetan Goji berry juice and Asian Cordyceps, the ultimate energy elixir.

• Like 3

Not sure what to make of this? is he genuine? or it just a publicity stunt or Internet News Media fodder?.

Link- http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/more-sports/george-foreman-challenges-steven-seagal-to-bizarre-open-rules-fight/ar-AAsQvyO?li=AAnZ9Ug&ocid=mailsignout

George_Foreman1-1024x663.jpg

Boxing legend George Foreman, is one tough son of a gun.

b5d919296a879e2ccd1937da4e009ada--steven

Will Steven Seagal be up for fight?.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

• Administrator

I am a fan of Seagal's older movies, and continued to watch his films even after they began to be pretty bad (sometimes dreadful). In fact, I only finally gave up on watching them about 4 movies ago. I'm NOT a fan of how he personally handles himself in interviews, reports of his terrible on-set behavior, countless lies, or the allegations that he has abused women including his ex-wife. I do think he has some very real martial arts skills, but doubt very much that he would ever fight George Foreman. The idea of it is quite a trip though.

• Like 3

'No Weapons' are you serious? What not even a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine?" 

Edited by Silver and Gold Dragon
  • Like 4

22 hours ago, Silver and Gold Dragon said:

'No Weapons' are you serious? What not even a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine?" 

Foreman beats Seagal into submission with the use of his heavy duty, fat fighting grill.

With Foreman's skills, I think he could do that with his bare hands.

He was still boxing at 45, maybe even later?, my boxing knowledge is pretty limited.

• Like 2

I think he's up to five or six accusers now, including Jenny McCarthy, Juliana Marguiles, and others:

http://popculture.com/celebrity/2017/11/04/steven-seagal-accusations-inappropriate-misconduct-list/#7

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5072187/Jenny-McCarthy-Eva-LaRue-accuse-Steven-Seagal.html

I think this is time that I hang up my long, black leather coat and move on.

Looks like all the allegation's are finally catching up with Steven Seagal.

Recently read about Ridley Scott re-shooting footage for his new movie, so they can edit Kevin Spacey out of it.

Edited by DragonClaws

TheKungFuRobber

I really don't like Steven Seagal. The only movie of his I could sit through was 'Driven to Kill', which was mediocre to say the least. He's a terrible actor and even worse martial artist, his movies are incredibly boring and if these allegations are true, and he did indeed sexually assault women, then I have no sympathy for him.

Speaking of which, it looks like our old friend Bey Logan is a self admitted sexual predator as well, which at first was hard to accept as someone who looked up to him for his knowledge of Asian cinema for many years. Toby Russell is more knowledgeable when it comes to classic Hong Kong and Taiwan cinema anyway, and his audio commentaries are very insightful if you can get past his apparent lisp.

Oh dear, and it doesn't stop. I'm sure we'll soon see knuckleheads coming out who will whine about being incapable of watching another Tsang Chi Wai picture. Or go on claiming that the man was never a talented actor and, well, apart from INFERNAL AFFAIRS he didn't make any essential movies anyway...

On 28/01/2018 at 2:19 PM, Sheng said:

Oh dear, and it doesn't stop.

Any industry that employs large numbers of people, is going to get some rotten ones. Wether it's music, film, football, motorsports etc. As a fan who's looking at things from the outside, its hard to say exactly what's truth and whats fiction?. The media, are not always the best at reporting the facts. Especially when so much of it is owned, by such a small group of people.

Edited by DragonClaws

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Did someone delete the thread about Bey Logan?, when they merged some posts from that thread, with the one here?

No, it was merged with another similarly themed thread and can be found here: http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/kungfufandom/index.php?/topic/17668-what-happened-to-bey-logan/&

• Like 3

Haven't heard much news from Seagal these days. Is he still working? Or have the accusations caught up to his career?

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Russia names action-movie star Seagal as envoy for US

GD Y-Y (if true)!

Steven Seagal Named By Russia As Special Rep To US For Humanitarian Ties He’s been “Under Seige” and “Above The Law,” not to mention “Hard To Kill” and “Out For A Kill.”  But now Steven Seagal has been named by  Russia's Foreign Ministry for a different purpose – he’s now a special representative for Russian-U.S. humanitarian ties, a role designed to deepen cultural, art and youth ties between the two countries.

Russian President Vladimir Putin presented a Russian passport to the US actor in 2016, and now Seagal will expand his ties, serving as…

MOSCOW (AP) — Russia has appointed action movie star Steven Seagal as a special envoy for humanitarian ties with the United States.

The Foreign Ministry announced the move Saturday on its Facebook page, saying Seagal's portfolio in the unpaid position would be to "facilitate relations between Russia and the United States in the humanitarian field, including cooperation in culture, arts, public and youth exchanges."

Seagal is an accomplished martial artist — like Russian President Vladimir Putin. The actor, who was granted Russian citizenship in 2016, has vocally defended the Russian leader's policies, including Russia's 2014 annexation of Crimea, and has criticized the U.S. government.

Last year, Ukraine banned Seagal from entering the country for five years, citing national security reasons.

GD Y-Y

Edited by GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG