Full Love (formerly 'Eagle Path' & 'Soldiers') (2014) - Van Damme

GoldenFist

GoldenFist

Hey, I just recently watched the new JCVD movie "The Eagle Path", what do you guys think? I think it looks...decent. Action, of coures. I just hope that Van Damme dosen't rush back into things, it reminds me of the transporter. I hope it's good, the movie poster looks great, and I hope Universal Solider 3 is great as well. What's your response?

-Goldenfist

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen it in a theatre with Van Damme in front of me watching it too,,

Wasn;t good at all sorry,

the action was well choreographed though and if you have seen the trailer thats exactly how the film pans out scene for scene..all in order too..been a year n half since i saw it

The film is now back to its original title FULL LOVE...

Fulllove-206x300.jpg

Full Love will make its premiere at the Shanghai International Film Festival. This is coming from Van Damme himself: “I just watched my film with final mixing. This is the fresh made film poster. I will be in Shanghai International Film Festival to share this film with you.”

More details.

DragonClaws

From Jean Claude Van Damme's FaceBook page'

Hi friends, you had to wait a long time for it, but it will be worth the wait. I proudly present you the teaser for 'Full Love'. Soon there will be more updates about the release. Enjoy!

This has to be some kind of endless joke...

And I doubt even one distributor will keep the name "Full Love"

Yeah, this is never coming out.  I hope I'm wrong, though.

It's essentially JCVD's The Day The Clown Cried.

DragonClaws
On 14/06/2017 at 2:12 PM, Karlos said:

Yeah, this is never coming out.  I hope I'm wrong, though.

It's essentially JCVD's The Day The Clown Cried.

I think its got an Aprils Fools Day release date.

On a more serious note, I think it ill be released at some point. Otherwise Van Damme wouldn't spendin be spending time and money putting a new trialer together.

Not sure it's going to be worth the wait or not?.

Here's the latest snippet of information in the on going Full Love saga, from the Film Combat Syndicate site.

Van Damme is also teasing a premiere for the long-awaited Full Love in Toronto this Fall. It further adds to the current ground the actor aims toward covering in an industry rife with ideas that stay shelved more often than not.

DragonClaws

Full_Love_02.JPG

Here the latest on The Eagle Path now known as Full Love, it's set for a 2019 release date.

Here's the new trialer created for Cannes 2018, is this finally the end of the The Eagle Path release date saga?.

A military veteran and former mercenary named Frenchy is haunted by his childhood, as well as his past in the military. IMDB

DragonClaws

Putting my final ADR additions to the new and improved cut of ‘Full Love’! It’s been a long road, but I promise it will be worth the wait!

It was an amazing effort! 3 cuts of the film, 4k and 2k remastered. 3 discs! Unlikely a distributor will go to those lengths for a cheap Van Damme movie :(

DragonClaws
12 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

You got us! :laugh

I thought Film Combat Syndicate was in on the joke with you guy's, until I read this.

UPDATE (9:30am EST): I usually don’t make it my business to post April Fools’ Day articles much less fall for them myself, but certain signs point to this being nothing more than an April Fools joke piece from the minds at City On Fire, in which case…. Har-har-hardy-har-har. You got me.

Just how much online hi-jinx, are @One Armed Boxer and @mpm74 behind lol.

One Armed Boxer
15 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

I thought Film Combat Syndicate was in on the joke with you guy's, until I read this.

Ha ha, I call that poetic justice.  One of the few sites that never credits where they get their news from.  This time it came back to bite them where it hurts.

15 hours ago, AlbertV said:

I read that article and saw all the "versions" and I knew that it had to be an April Fool's joke, but I have to admit, @One Armed Boxer and @mpm74, that's a good one! :) Respect!

Cheers Mr. V!

Archived