• One Armed Boxer
    • Return of Chinese Boxer
    • Snake in Eagle's Shadow 2
    • Horse Boxing Killer
    • Dynamite Trio
    • Death Duel of Mantis
    • Dream Sword

Morgoth Bauglir

Feel free to list any favorites that I didn't list. He's been in a few movies.

The editing doesn't seem to be working. I meant to have a few more movies on the list, 7 Steps, 7 Grandmasters and 60 Second Assassin, but it won't allow me to edit and add movies to the list. and I can't delete it and repost it. I would notify a mod but this has alrady taken too long ugh.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jiujitsu77

deadly strike...he actually played a good guy. i really like lung fei. any more films where he is the protagonist? not much of a leading man, i know but.....

Morgoth Bauglir

So he has a lead role as a good guy in deadly Strike? I need to check that out. I always see it talked about but I've never seen it on DVD. Dream Sword is the only other movie I know of where he has a lead role as a good guy. Sick skills with that axe.

jiujitsu77

more like a strong supporting role. it's a dirty dozen type film with bruce li. taiwanese made around 78 or 79. VERY underrated film. lotta familiar faces in that one too

The Dragon

I likeed him as the villian in The Screaming Tiger, quite a few funny one-liners.:)

"Let me show you a few tricks I brought back from China"

:D

Killer Meteor
more like a strong supporting role. it's a dirty dozen type film with bruce li. taiwanese made around 78 or 79. VERY underrated film. lotta familiar faces in that one too

I think its dreadful personally...

I like Lung Fei a lot in One Armed Boxer and Exit the Dragon, Enter The Tiger. Ever notice how this butchest of villians often gets the sissisest dubbing?

dynamite trio he is so evil in that one he poisons and fights one handed and that is confidence

odioustrident

Has he every done a role similar to the one in One Armed Boxer? Screaming Tiger was somewhat similar, but he didn't have that insane flare. I don't think the Japanese have ever been so scary.

I love Mission Kiss & Kill, the crab style Lung Fei is rocking comes off so stiff but so entertaining.

I remember a Chen Sing movie where he is protecting some lumber yard workers (early/mid 70s). He has a great finale against Lung Fei in the woods. I think the title was billed as Killer Priest but its not Shaolin Monk.

jiujitsu77
I think its dreadful personally...

I like Lung Fei a lot in One Armed Boxer and Exit the Dragon, Enter The Tiger. Ever notice how this butchest of villians often gets the sissisest dubbing?

wait a minute...exit the dragon is better than deadly strike? c'mon man!

Killer Meteor
wait a minute...exit the dragon is better than deadly strike? c'mon man!

Deadly Strike is full of gross and annoying supporting characters, rubbish villians, and terrible comic relief. Exit the Dragon has Pink Floyd music!

Dynamite Trio is the best I've ever seen him fight. The final fight against Mark Long and the other guy, Ma Yue Fung (?) with just the sound of the wind playing in the background is classic.

thedirtytiger

Mission Kiss And Kill and Death Duel Of Mantis - the man was a shining star in those. He couldn't do acrobatics, but he could make crab and chicken kung look convincing and that's not easy ! ;)

Morgoth Bauglir

I have to check out Mission Kiss and Kill. Dynamite Trio I always heard about the final fight being great with lun Fei using one hand, but I just couldn't get into it.

The end fight in Shaolin Monk was with Kao Fei.....Lung Fei is good in alot of movies....Invicible Super Guy, Adventure for Imperial Treasure, Gold Snatchers.....

Morgoth Bauglir

Wow it took me by surprise to see Death Duel as the winner. So far at least. I decided to rewatch it and Lung Fei is on fire. Amazing performance. But I still put Horse Boxing Killer and One Armed Boxer ahead of it. My fav is One Armed Boxer. The combination of his acting, makeup, arm flailing and everything else is perfect. THere's just so many moments where I watch Lung Fei and am amazed by his acting or the way he handles himself in a fight. Here's one moment I really like, his facial expression at the 5 second mark of this clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqTUVxDQOvk Maybe I just get scared easy or something, but Lung Fei is BADASS.

I've seen it asked a few times lately what he's been up to. Any info yet?

Archived