Roc Tien

Guest daTOAD

Young Vagabond

Blade of Doom aka Everlasting Duel aka Thirteen Moon Sword aka Liquid Sword II aka Flying Swallow's Swords of Death aka Lone Ninja Warrior (phew!)  is my all time fave Roc Tien movie.   I'm fascinated by this series, even if there's no linear cohesion between the three films or the characters.  Does anyone know of any others in the "Snowy White" swordplay series?  

Also, I'm curious:  Is there a group or blog here online for file sharing of vintage swordplay / kung fu films?  Sorry if that's a touchy questions, I dont really have the wherewithal to buy all of these wonderful films!    

• Like 2

浪子快刀

田鵬(roc tien)沒有進TVB,他息影了,也沒有殺人,如果殺人在當地肯定是大新聞,但是並沒有見到報導,電視劇是演了《怒劍狂花》和《一代名臣范仲淹》、《狂風沙》

如果不介意我用中文,我可解答你們部分問題

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 浪子快刀 said:

田鵬(roc tien)沒有進TVB,他息影了,也沒有殺人,如果殺人在當地肯定是大新聞,但是並沒有見到報導,電視劇是演了《怒劍狂花》和《一代名臣范仲淹》、《狂風沙》

如果不介意我用中文,我可解答你們部分問題

Google Translator: "Tian Peng (Roc tien) did not enter TVB, he quit acting, and did not kill people. If killing people in the local area, it must be big news, but there is no report. ", "Wind Sand"

If you don't mind if I use Chinese, I can answer some of your questions"

45 minutes ago, 浪子快刀 said:

他演過兩次反派

"He played the villain twice."

• Like 3

Is amazon and ebay the only place to find good prints of these films. I remember there were specialty sites where you could buy those new releases in one or two places. I'm new here but I was ready every Saturday in the 80's waiting on Kung fu Theater on the USA network. Later I became a collector/hoarder :D of these movies in the best prints possible but after moving a few I lost most of my laserdisk and svcds. :(

• Like 2

浪子快刀
5 小时前,CipherPol 说:

amazon 是唯一能找到这些电影好的地方吗?我记得有一个网站,您可以在新的两个地方购买。在美国网络上的这些最佳家庭/现场等待着电影。后来,成为:D印刷者的屏幕,以商品,但一些之后,我已经收藏了很多的钻石和收藏vcds。:(

China has a website called Douban film, which allows you to query many movie posters, stills and other information

https://movie.douban.com/

Edited by 浪子快刀
  • Like 2

@浪子快刀, I'm sorry, but it seems to me that one if the rules of this forum is to post only in English, so, could you avoid using Chinese in all almost all of your posts, please ? Only those who speak and read Chinese are able to understand what you say, and it's very frustrating for the others.

I had to browse the previous pages in order to see what the posters you cited were saying, and it's very time consuming too.

I'm asking this favor from you because I saw that you also post in English from time to time, so, maybe it would be better that you do it in all your posts, please.

Thanks in advance for your understanding, and by the way, welcome to the forum, it's good to have another Tien Peng's fan here.

• Like 2

浪子快刀
42 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

@浪子快刀, 对不起,我觉得如果这个论坛的规则是用英文发帖,那么,你几乎可以避免在所有的帖子中使用中文吗?会说会读中文的人吗? ,这让其他人很高兴。

我必须浏览前页才能看到你引用的照片在说什么,这也很漂亮的几张海报。

我想帮助你是因为我看到你不时也用英文,可能,你在所有的帖子中都希望这样写会更好,拜托。

在此先感谢您的欢迎理解,顺便说一句,在这里论坛,很高兴有另一个天鹏的粉丝。

I found this problem because I use web translation, so when I edit again, the English I sent before will automatically become Chinese.

Because I didn't turn off the automatic translator, I haven't found this problem

Edited by 浪子快刀
  • Like 2