A enter the dragon knock off film?

GoldenFist

GoldenFist

I seen a movie poster titled "Enter the three Dragons" it starred Dragon Lee, but everytime I look it up it says that Bruce Li stars in the movie. If there is a movie similar to enter the dragon starring a Bruce Lee Clone, please commment and tell me.

-Goldenfist

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killer Meteor

Its also know as Dragon On Fire - as is Dragon, The Hero just to make things more confusing! Its a Dragon Lee film, not really an Enter The Dragon knockoff beyond the title

jiujitsu77

i own another dragon on fire. it has bruce le and bruce li (false advertising), dragon lee, bruce thai, and one other clone. it centers around diamond smugglers and somehow manages to get kong do in the plot as an old school teacher. there is a carl scott lookalike, and bruce thai just ends up getting tied up, all the while wearing sunglasses. anyone else have this mis-titled film?

can't remember the company. the transfer looked like someone had this on 16 mm and shot the projection screen with a digital camera. the extras include a trailer for godfrey ho's kickboxers revenge and some other tripe.

AbeRudder
Thats Dragon, The Hero, not Enter Three Dragons

Oh ok lol i got confused, thanks for clearing that up.

i own another dragon on fire. it has bruce le and bruce li (false advertising), dragon lee, bruce thai, and one other clone. it centers around diamond smugglers and somehow manages to get kong do in the plot as an old school teacher. there is a carl scott lookalike, and bruce thai just ends up getting tied up, all the while wearing sunglasses. anyone else have this mis-titled film?

can't remember the company. the transfer looked like someone had this on 16 mm and shot the projection screen with a digital camera. the extras include a trailer for godfrey ho's kickboxers revenge and some other tripe.

That sounds strange, I thought you were talking about "clones of bruce lee" but the synopsis you provided sounds different.

Any chance of some screens?

jiujitsu77

sorry bolo, me no good with computer stuff. ill see if i can get my girl to do it for me tonight.

haven't been able to find this film anywhere else.

one scene i do remember is a burce clone (and i believe this might be his only appearance) in the GOD track suit fighting dudes in a construction site.

Not sure I'm familiar with this film, although I can't say I've seen every clone film ever.

Anyways be interesting to see.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

I kind of recall around 3 different films either called DRAGON ON FIRE, or using that title as an alias, so it can get confusing.

I'm assuming you're not looking for the "A Fistful of Yen" segment of 'Kentucky Fried Movie' ;)

That was the first movie by the guys who did 'Airplane!', etc., and the segment is a direct spoof of 'Enter the Dragon'. It's worth a watch if you're in the mood for some extremely non-intellectual humor.

There is a kind-of Enter The Dragon-type movie called DRAGONFORCE aka POWERFORCE starring Bruce Li who plays a head of a (not-so) secret organisation attempting to rescue a kidnapped princess (she's hot too!). It's got some good action but is really camp at times.

Definately worth a watch.;)

Oh, before I forget there is a made-for-tv movie called MEN OF THE DRAGON that might be worth checking out...not good action-wise though. Don't know if it's on dvd. Has a kind of Enter the Dragon plot and stars Robert Ito, Jared Martin and Joseph Wiseman in the 'Han' role.

bruceleeclones

Enter the Three Dragons aka Dragon On Fire stars Dragon Lee, Chang Yi-Tao, and another Bruce Lee Clone whos real name im not sure of (the guy also starred in Clones of Bruce Lee as Bruce Lee Clone number 2). Also stars Phillip Ko, Bolo Yeung, Kong Dao, Samuel Walls amongst others.

Directed by Joseph Kong in 1978. I use the term directed loosely haha. The plot is as jiujitsu77 described. It is avaliable on Region 2 by Vengeance, and is a nice widescreen print.

There also seems to be a lot of confusion about with this movie and The Dragon The Hero, so i hope that clear things up.

Here are a few lobby cards from the movie:

dragononfire.jpg

Archived