Wang Yu - DESPRATE CHASE - DVD from Germany in the works!

Guest spannick

Man these guys must like telling real fans they have something in their possession just to have someone beg them for the particular title. What asses.:mad:

If there is a copy of Desperate Chase out there remastered, I along with many others would purchase in a heartbeat.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Armed Boxer
BLACK PANTHER is done, no idea what holds them to relase it...

Spannick, is the version on hkflix by New Entertainment GbR the one that was being discussed here?

http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=35702

http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=35703

finally out, loaded with Extra Features no lousy bootlegger can do with his DVD-5 crap :D

Widescreen 2.35 (16:9)

(missing Footage of the German Print supplemented with the very rare uncut HK VHS Source in the correct Ratio)

German, 2x English, Mandarin Audio

German Subtitles

* German Trailer

* US Trailer

* HK Title Sequence

* US Title Sequence

* US End Scroll

* Lobby Cards Gallery

* extensive Wang Yu Trailer Gallery (various Stuff ranging from English to German Trailers, some very obscure Stuff)

I'm on it!:D Hey Spannick, have you any idea why there are two different discs? Are they just different packaging, or different features, or what?

Thanks.

different Covers, nothing else. German Hartboxcover Fans seem to like it that way...

Is that the cover that looks slightly like a book? I just received my copy of Shaolin Kung Fu Mystagogue in the mail today, and it's cover is similar to that of a book. If that's the case here, which title has the hard cover? The animated one, or the live action photo cover? and how can you tell which is which in print please? For future reference?

I just received The Desperate Chase and The Black Panther today and TDC has a tribute to Linn at the beginning of the disc!! :angel:

I guess he helped with some of the bonus material? Anyway the films look pretty darn good, and TBP has trailers and stills from the film. TDC has a Wang Yu trailer library, lol.

All in all, it's worth it, and the shout out to Linn is classy.

If you have a chance, get these.

:)

Archived