Wang Yu - DESPRATE CHASE - DVD from Germany in the works!

Guest spannick

Guest spannick

Widescreen 2.35 (16:9)

cuts will be inserted from 2.35 VHS Source!

German, English, Mandarin Audio!

Extras TBC.

chase05oz9.jpg

chase01wq5.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spannick

this here has nothing to do with NEW! BLACK PANTHER is done, no idea what holds them to relase it...

COOKS still nothing, they are too slow with supplying me with Material.

Guest spannick

ok, the Video is all done, now for some Tech Specs:

German, Mandarin and TWO English Dubs (US Dub with new Music and Ocean Shores Video Dub with the Original Chinese Music Track!).

NO ENGLISH SUBTITLES will be on this DVD! only German optional ones.

the whole Movie is in 2.35, censored / damaged Bits will be inserted from the Original Ocean Shores Release (HK), which was also in 2.35 (16:9 stretched and 1.85 on Video!) . The Rest is from a newly struck German Cinema Print in genuine 16:9.

German and US Trailer will be the least Bonus provided, but we hope to get a little more.

the final fight was cut quite a bit. It was like they cut it down for running time. I know another fight scene was cut down as well. The original dub track via the OC version is the best IMO, but I still like the Flying Guillotine-lite US dub for the cheese factor. And it was scored about an hours drive from my house. :)

Guest spannick

the only DVD the loser stole WAS the one with English Subs... and if he steals the newer Stuff, so what? at least he steals from the Best and is not using crappy out-synch jumper @#%$.

Guest Markgway

Maybe someone will do fan subs?

I'd rather not watch it dubbed.

But if I did I guess I'd go with the original dub rather than the Blood of the Dragon dub.

I wasn't mad on the film, but would you say it's worth revisiting uncut? I'm not sure I'd bother for a few kicks, but if it's a few mins worth, maybe?

Guest spannick

Main Attraction is the Movie itself, and the Quality Treatmen it gets. if you're happy with a VHS-Version, you may be :)

it's at least five minutes, but I think it's more once you factor in everything. Haven't compared the two versions in a few years. I can't wait to see this and Black Panther. That film has some crazy stunts in it. It's the film where Chen Sing shattered both his legs doing a flying kick through a REAL windshield of a car going fourty or fifty miles an hour. It made the front page of all the papers (the photo with him on crutches with both legs plastered up is classic) and added to his legendary status. And it's in the film. :)

Guest VonHumboldtFleischer

I don't mind the lack of subs all that much. Any version where you don't have to listen to the prog-rock stylings of Flood has to be a good thing.

Guest spannick

not rated = no Chainstores. it's no USA, where you can sell unrated Movies or even Bootlegs in Masses :(

Guest Knetan

hey,

and Mark said he'd rather not watch it dubbed. ;) Ace, and unless it's a serious drama, the lack of subtitles won't be an issue.

Killer Meteor

Was this released? What's the German title?

What language is the text on the print BTW?

no, the Loser holds the finished DVD back for 7 Months now. German Print Titles. (the others have too bad quality, and are all included as Bonus Features)

2666071_198aa7df44_m.jpeg

Archived