Forbidden Filmdom...

The Dragon

I heard they had to cut down the Jackie and Donnie from Shanghai Knights cause it was better than the end fight with the main villain Rathboner.

I would have to pull it out, but I don't think it happened. Michelle Yeoh vs Dick Wei in Project S, the fight that never happened. That could have been epic.

didn't Michelle have the 'toilet fight' with Dick Wei in Yes Madam?? i think so, not sure..

Drunken Monk

I suppose we could say both Jackie Chan vs. Bruce Lee and Sammo Hung vs. Bruce Lee from "Enter the Dragon."

• Like 1

Jesse Smooth
didn't Michelle have the 'toilet fight' with Dick Wei in Yes Madam?? i think so, not sure..

I would have to look at it. I have the movie, but only skimmed through it (as with so many movies I own).

Cognoscente
On 5/14/2009 at 8:01 PM, Drunken Monk said:

I suppose we could say both Jackie Chan vs. Bruce Lee and Sammo Hung vs. Bruce Lee from "Enter the Dragon."

Along with Yuen Biao being wasted too - both fatally and artistically.

The Avenging Quartet is probably the most disappointing HK action movie of all time. What should have been a call to arms was a farewell to arms.

• Like 1

Drunken Monk

I haven't seen it yet but by all accounts, Donnie Yen taking on Yasuaki Kurata in Iceman: The Time Traveler was a dud. Two absolute legends. And you cant blame it on Kurata being older since he threw down in God of War.

Another one that springs to mind is Tiger Chen versus Iko Uwais in Man of Tai Chi. Considering the skill set of both dudes, their fight was really lackluster. As was Iko Uwais against Tony Jaa in Triple Threat. So brief!

• Like 1

Anytime Steven Seagal fights off with someone well known, the result is inevitably disappointing:

Exit Wounds - Steven Seagal vs. Michael Jai White

Submerged - Steven Seagal vs. Gary Daniels

Into the Sun - Steven Seagal vs. Ken Low

• Like 1