Undisputed 3: Redemption (2010)

The Amazing Psycho Per

The Amazing Psycho Per

According to Twitchfilms.net, Marko Zaror (Kiltro, Mirageman, Mandrill) has signed to be the villain in the upcoming Undisputed 3.

I know that most of you genuinely disliked Kiltro, but I liked it, I loved Mirageman, and there is no denying that Zaror is an extremely talented martial artist, as is Adkins. This could lead to an epic confrontation!

I had no interest for this before, but now I'm eagerly awaiting.

• Like 1

Yeah, I still remember all the hype about Adkins vs. Van Damme fight. The final result was mediocre at best. So, I don't really care that much. I'll wait for the first reviews

kingofkungfu2002

Lateef Crowder is also on board :)

Personally I can't wait for Scott to reprise his role of Boyka, and this time as the good guy.

• Like 1

This is awesome news. The amount of talent screen fighters is awesome!! Now Crowder from Tom Yum Gong is on board.....this could be better than Undisputed 2......maybe:p

Tantheman

Yo dudes, I've heard a lot about Scott Adkins but the training video is the first time I've seen him in action. To say the least I was impressed!

What do you guys recommend as films where he is used to his potential?

froffeecoffee

This is shaping up to be a highly anticipated movie for martial art fans. This is the type of talent and dedication Hollywood needs to look at to improve its quality of action scenes.

I caught Undisputed 2 on tv last year and must say was impressed with the fight scenes. Much better than it had any business being due to its lack of budget and not getting any type of theatrical release whatsoever. Plus it's a sequel to a movie nobody cared about in the first place.

• Like 1

Monkey King

I presume Mirageman has still not been released properely on DVD (I do not fancy the look of Kiltro!). I thought a company in the US were going to release it, does anyone have any idea please?

The Amazing Psycho Per
I presume Mirageman has still not been released properely on DVD (I do not fancy the look of Kiltro!). I thought a company in the US were going to release it, does anyone have any idea please?

Magnolia's Magnet releasing branch has the rights to release Mirageman. I emailed them a couple weeks ago and they replied that plans are to release it late 2009. Since Kiltro was really not much of a success, I don't think they are in a hurry. It's a shame cause Mirageman is far superior, and I think it won the audience award at Fantastic fest or some other festival.

I really looking forward to Mirageman as I heard it showcases Marko Zaror talent. Hope it is release on Blu ray.

Marko Zaror is definitely an excellent martial artist and with him taking on Adkins, I can see the two going for a kick-to-kick kind of riff in some of the final fight. I just got this hunch.

Adkins' training videos are freaking fantastic! Looks like he pulls off some Tony Jaa-esque moves and this is going to be awesome!

If anyone is on Facebook, Isaac Florentine did say he is in Bulgaria now shooting "a new movie". Not sure if it is Undisputed 3, but I got a feeling it is in fact U3.

• Like 1

The trailer is up!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFVCeciQaRk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFVCeciQaRk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Also check out this on-set photo...director Isaac Florentine helping and giving his input in the fight choreography....this is on his official website

008.jpg

0013.jpg

This is fight choreographer Larnell Stovall with Florentine on set

0018.jpg

Chinatown Kid

I have alot of respect for Adkins, he's a well rounded Martial Artist who holds Black Belts in TKD and Judo, and also is proficent in Wushu and Kickboxing. Really hope he does great things in the future, I'd like to see him take on Tony Jaa onscreen.

• Like 1

Really looking forward to this movie. Scott Adkins is really badass and I've even got Ninja preordered on Amazon but I'm thinking U3 will end up being the better flick.

• Like 1

Yeah, I still remember all the hype about Adkins vs. Van Damme fight. The final result was mediocre at best. So, I don't really care that much. I'll wait for the first reviews

Well, in the defense of that film, Isaac Florentine DID NOT have final say like he did with UNDISPUTED 2 per se. The producers, Bauer-Martinez, had wanted it done their way. These are the same guys who apparently screwed over Andrew Lau when he directed The Flock.

Drunken Monk

A little clip from the film...

tl4HHRYT5X8

I'm actually not impressed but it could because they didn't really show us anything to be excited about. There was, however, far too much slow motion.

I didn't think the clip was too bad. Adkins looks great and it was a fight against dudes that were there for punching bags for him as well.

I think the slo mo was ok, but they seemed to be going fo 300 like slo mo!! Again not horrible but I hope every fight doesn't rely on it.

The Running Man
I'm actually not impressed but it could because they didn't really show us anything to be excited about. There was, however, far too much slow motion.

What bothers me in that clip is that unfortunately Florentine is still doing that annoying "slow mo - fast motion" thing that he started doing in Undisputed 2. There's no need for it and it just gets on my nerves.

Special Forces didn't have any of that and I think that's still his best movie.

Morgoth Bauglir

I love that slow mo/fast motion effect on Undisputed 2. Every person I've ever shown that movie comments on it positively when I ask them about it ( which is about 6 or 7 people). Can't comment on the U3 clip. I can't watch trailers or clips of movies I'm really looking forward to. Usualy spoils too much.