Anyone got this film by Yasuaki Kurata in its original?

sonnychibaidol

sonnychibaidol

I have been trying to find without much success this film by Yasuaki Kurata. It is called Karate vs Tiger: Which is Stronger? I have only seen this film in a badly dubbed English version.

Does anyone have or at least have access to the original uncut Japanese format?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been trying to find without much success this film by Yasuaki Kurata. It is called Karate vs Tiger: Which is Stronger? I have only seen this film in a badly dubbed English version.

Does anyone have or at least have access to the original uncut Japanese format?

sorry i can't be of much help here, but just wanted to say that i've been dying to get a copy of this for a long time so if somebody could point me to some way to get it in a watchable format (honestly i don't even care if it's dubbed or not) i would be eternally grateful

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
sorry i can't be of much help here, but just wanted to say that i've been dying to get a copy of this for a long time so if somebody could point me to some way to get it in a watchable format (honestly i don't even care if it's dubbed or not) i would be eternally grateful

FLK has the only version I've ever seen anywhere. I forget if it's subbed or dubbed, but I think dubbed.

FLK has the only version I've ever seen anywhere. I forget if it's subbed or dubbed, but I think dubbed.

FLK's print is Widescreen and dubbed. I have it and it is a very nice print. 81 minutes.

Funny - IMdB has this as an alias of "Dragon Princess." I assume that's totally incorrect, as with most Asian film info in that database.

Funny trailer for Karate vs Tiger

Archived