14 Blades (2010)

Milkyway

great news , thanks ! but where did you find those ? i can't find this box set anywhere on the net ... got a link ( even in chinese ) where to get it ? thanks

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trust me, it has eng subs

buyoyo is not really reliable.. they listed that coweb has eng dub that is not true xD

If you are certain, then I'll buy one.

Thanks for confirming it. By the way, $10 US is very cheap for a set like that.

I also found it here, it says English subs. Ridiculous price though:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/14-Blades-DVD-2010-Donnie-Yen-2-Disc-Edition-DTS-R6_W0QQitemZ330412147224QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL?hash=item4cee194218

If you are certain, then I'll buy one.

Thanks for confirming it. By the way, $10 US is very cheap for a set like that.

I also found it here, it says English subs. Ridiculous price though:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/14-Blades-DVD-2010-Donnie-Yen-2-Disc-Edition-DTS-R6_W0QQitemZ330412147224QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL?hash=item4cee194218

i already bought from that seller.. the price is ok since he ships by registered letter and buyoyo doesnt (at least to italy)

once i bought a vcd from buyoyo and i had to wait sth like 1 month and half to get the vcd at home.. from that seller max 2 weeks

btw, yeah dont worry, the D9 release has eng subs ^^

i already bought from that seller.. the price is ok since he ships by registered letter and buyoyo doesnt (at least to italy)

once i bought a vcd from buyoyo and i had to wait sth like 1 month and half to get the vcd at home.. from that seller max 2 weeks

btw, yeah dont worry, the D9 release has eng subs ^^

Ah, fair enough. I went with Buyoyo because in the past I've gotten titles from HK pretty quick (being in Australia though). I didn't go with registered because there was nothing else I wanted to order at this point.

Thanks for confirming though!

Edit: A rep from Buyoyo said the dvd didn't have English subs, maybe they thought I meant the cheaper edition?

Edit: A rep from Buyoyo said the dvd didn't have English subs, maybe they thought I meant the cheaper edition?

the eng subs are not listed on the case,neither in the menu.. u have to access em with ur remote control

anyway the D9 has the subs, dont worry

oh man how can I wait until 15th of april ?? but in the other hand, I experienced some mainland release dvds with poor quality and sub . . . .:sad: I just order "Confucius" yesterday, cross my fingers that it is not another mainland dvd :tongue:

oh man how can I wait until 15th of april ?? but in the other hand, I experienced some mainland release dvds with poor quality and sub . . . .:sad: I just order "Confucius" yesterday, cross my fingers that it is not another mainland dvd :tongue:

if it has eng subs (Confucius) is a boot.. the official dvd rls doesnt carry eng subs

the picture quality of 14 Blade, i can assure u, is very very very good

Just saw the movie. Loved every second of this one. Acting (from most actors), story, action (great choreography by Guk Hin-Chiu!), cinematography/lighting/color (so beautiful and attractive), editing (many might be in despise of that but I had no problems whatsoever, although Lee improves that with some longer takes at times), music, CG, and Lee's direction (first time enjoying his style) were all well done. Another great movie by Donnie Yen. Looking forward to the sequel, if they will make it.

the eng subs are not listed on the case,neither in the menu.. u have to access em with ur remote control

anyway the D9 has the subs, dont worry

Yep. I thought so. The ebay seller posted a screenshot with them. Other sellers told me the cheaper versions have English subs too. I wasn't sure though. Just gotta wait for Buyoyo to ship mine. With registered shipping it was still a fair bit cheaper than the ebay seller.

that box set looks awesome! i want to get it but it's expensive on ebay...shucks.

It's cheaper at buyoyo:

http://www.buyoyo.com/buyoyo/eng/ProductDisplay.do?prrfnbr=11437532

The HK $79 edition is the box set.

I can wait to April it will be here before you know it, and at least yesasia.com is a legit company.

Yep. I thought so. The ebay seller posted a screenshot with them. Other sellers told me the cheaper versions have English subs too. I wasn't sure though. Just gotta wait for Buyoyo to ship mine. With registered shipping it was still a fair bit cheaper than the ebay seller.

It's cheaper at buyoyo:

http://www.buyoyo.com/buyoyo/eng/ProductDisplay.do?prrfnbr=11437532

The HK $79 edition is the box set.

the buyoyo's is chepaer is true BUT you have to say that it's cheaper shipped to Australia, because shipped to Italy by registered letter is as expensive as the ebay's .. normal air mail from buyoyo to Italy takes too long, so to me the registered letter is much better and safe xP

If people here are all from Australia well thats another story :nerd:

the buyoyo's is chepaer is true BUT you have to say that it's cheaper shipped to Australia, because shipped to Italy by registered letter is as expensive as the ebay's .. normal air mail from buyoyo to Italy takes too long, so to me the registered letter is much better and safe xP

If people here are all from Australia well thats another story :nerd:

Yeah, that's true. I've had good experiences with buyoyo when I've used them in the past. I have to say though, if their shipping did take that long (no matter where I was from) I'd order from somewhere else.

I still prefer dddhouse though.

kingofkungfu2002
if it has eng subs (Confucius) is a boot.. the official dvd rls doesnt carry eng subs

The HK dvd (released by Mei Ah) does, and it's out now. My 'Confucius' and '14 Blades' dvds have both shipped :bigsmile:

The HK dvd (released by Mei Ah) does, and it's out now. My 'Confucius' and '14 Blades' dvds have both shipped :bigsmile:

i wasnt talking to u :P

Archived