Christian Slater in Death Comes in Three (1973)

Guest Markgway

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

There are loads of errors on both hkmdb and cinemagic. Hard to say which one is more accurate.

There are loads of errors on both hkmdb and cinemagic. Hard to say which one is more accurate.

And I think that's why we all should do our part in helping to notify and correct said errors. Example: IMDb (for Asian films) has come a long way in the last 10 years and I'm sure it what was due partially to dedicated fans like ourselves who helped to add to and/or identify/amend any mistakes.

Morgoth Bauglir

Yeah that seemed like a good idea to me too, to get as many errors fixed as possible. But then I couldn't log onto to hkmdb. Somebody was nice enough to give me their log in, so I emaied them and told them that the movie Century of the Dragon is not aka Gods Gangsters and Gamblers, Return Engagement is aka Gods Gangsters and Gamblers, and they said thank you, but the error wasn't fixed. I wanted to help, but I don't want to go through all that effort in finding these errors if they aren't going to be fixed. And IMDB to me is a lost cause. I put a bunch of reviews there recently and I seem to find errors on every oldschool kf movie I click on. But I think it would be worth it to let hkcinemagic and hkmdb know about their errors since most of the info is already correct. I would try to let hkcinemagic know about their errors, but that site takes too long to load. I rarely go their since it's been slow like that. Is hkcinemagic slow for everybody? It's been slow for me for at least a year now.

thedirtytiger

That's why for the last 10 years I have kept my own records which now runs to 500 pages of size 4 font in word. I do so because nothing on the internet is as good as I can do for myself. I also highlight in my list things that I know 100% to be true in bold, and everything else is in standard type until it can be confirmed ;)

We only are humans... sorry for the mistake... :)

And why anybody here didn't send us an "error report"....????? it's very easy you know..... ;)

(the link is bottom right of page)

PS : the page is updated and i added an poster for the movie (it's my gift for you ;) )

PPS : we are working on the database now (for new options... available this week) and we worked on the server... but now, the speed should be improved... normaly....

kungfusamurai

I'm disappointed. I was really looking forward to seeing Slater swinging his arms wildly as he karate chopped multiple opponents. ;)

KFS

Archived