Naked comes the Huntress DVD longer as the vcd

zakato

Today coming the new DVD from this decent Kung Fu Flick with Chen Sing as the Bad Guy and I have checked this.And good News-the DVD is a little longer as the vcd from Fortune Star.On the End of the Film is the Death from Chen Sing longer and bloody as on the vcd.The VCD has a very darkest Print and here is the DVD also better.I would check in next Days the DVD complett.

I wondering thats from Fortune Star coming many Films on vcd with cuts and a little Time later uncut on DVD:

Underground Exspress vcd cut DVD uncut

Killers Nocturne vcd cut DVD uncut

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please!

I hope in the Future bringing Fortune Star THE YOUNG DRAGONS in the uncut Print.I have the Japan DVD, are this has no englisch subs.

Guest Markgway

Any chance of someone uploading the cut footage to You Tube? I don't wanna sit thru the whole film for a few secs of footage but I'd still like to see what I might have missed. Same goes for other films restored. Not the whole thing just the uncut bits.

Guest Markgway
no. youtube does not allow Nude Sex Footage.

Lol... there's loads of naked shit on You Tube but maybe they ban you if you get caught?

The VCD of BODY is badly cut by several mins.

Guest Markgway

According to the OFDB the DVD of 'Huntress' runs approx 1:33 longer than the VCD. Must be more than the 'uncut' ending restored. I had a look thru the VCD and all of Seo Yeong-Ran's nude scenes are there (there's even a glimpse of bush when she's lying in the snow). Any extra buffery in the DVD? I also didn't spot any obvious violence cuts on the VCD (apart from the aforementioned death of Chen Hsing whcih is maybe a few secs at most). Even if the DVD uses alternate distributor logos that wouldn't add up to a min and a half.

We haven't even mentioned the Media Asia release (presumably sold in markets with strict censorship) which uses alternate clothed takes for Seo's nude scenes - Huang Feng must've filmed everything twice. That version also has the censored death ending.

Archived