Bloody Mission

Guest daTOAD

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shadow kick

You can get this one @ flashlegsrare.com....

A wonderful site/catalogue for sure , but i somehow question their competence..

The movie itself is an absolute dynamite flick , with some of the greatest swordplay, ever seen......

TSIU SIU KEUNG ; LIU YUNG ; CHI KUAN CHUN and PANG GANG are among the players in this one..

Superb story and breathtaking sword-play furnishes this classic that I would put against the best of shaws swordplay.

PS....

If u need a copy, please let me know ....I have a pretty good print that i would be more than happy to trade..

shadowman !

Guest shadow kick

....I just got word on the FLASHLEGSRARE scenario......what a shame! I somehow respected the work that was put in the site..and greatly appreciated the fact that they had material that is to be found NOWHERE else.this is a loss indeed........

I was banned from the site , cuz i told off one of their moderators, however , i kept buying from them via a third party.........

I was known as EMAXX.

Damn !

I had another 30 or so titles I had in mind to purchase over the next few weeks......I am a bit late i guess.....

Does anyone know what forced their shutdown.????

shadowman !

Brigadier Chow

Thats a shame you were banned Shadow kick aka EMAXX, you did some killer reviews on that site if I may say so.;)

Guest shadow kick

Thanks brigadier...

I luv'd doing reviews there , but it seemed my over-bearing persona was a bit much for the 'new generation ' of officiators there......

I missed the site , truth be told, but my interest has not diminsihed or waned any ,cuz I still buy kung fu movies from every corner of the globe .

I am happy to know that my reviews were read even after I was gone from the site......

Thanks again.

shadowman !

Guest silver hermit

the flash version is hard subbed but includes the english dub as a bonus. so it is a dual language version.

Archived