What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

At long last, my games have finally arrived here from the US!

In no particular order, Im playing all of these new games I got.

Lord of the Rings Conquest

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Modern Warfare 2

Tekken 6

Borderlands

Batman Arkham Asylum

Batman Lego Adventures

Operation Flashpoint 2 Dragon Rising

Demons Souls

Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time

Brutal Legend

Mini Ninjas

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Katamari Forever

WET

Uncharted 2 Amongst Thieves

Dragon Age Origins

Afro Samurai

These games need to last me till next year around Feb or March. Hope these last me.

You know, I dont even want to touch them because they look so nice all brand new. And when I open them I get to enjoy one of my favorite smells of all time, the factory brand new seal smell. Thing is, Im real quick with the games but Im going to try and try to make them last. It seems like alot now, but in a month Im gonna be wanting new ones. Must supplement with more kungfu flicks..

Mark of the Dragon

Just got Modern Warfare 2 today. Yay get to play as an Army Ranger, HOOAH! Definitely an improvement over USMC/SAS (a bit biased; uncle was in the army)

Mark of the Dragon

You know, MW2's single player is awesome as hell, but I'm not too keen on the multiplayer maps right now. Maybe they'll grow on me; I preferred COD4's maps, personally, heh.

I'm not the biggest fan of the COD MW 2 multiplayer only because it's so hard to get a good streak going or even stay alive long enough to get good.

That being wrote I do love the Spec Ops mode. Make sure you play wiht someone who you trust and it's a great time....some of the most fun I've had in a FPS.

I just slept an entire day. Why? Because I spent 21 hours straight. No bathroom breaks, no food breaks. Playing Demons Souls. Yes, its that amazing. I LOVE it. One of the best games Ive played ever.

Been playing

Enchanted Arms

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Game of the year Edition)

Samurai Warriors 2

Def Jam Icon

Can't really afford the newer games ATM, so I've been playing more used games from GameStop. Doesn't bother me none :D

kingofkungfu2002
Been playing

Enchanted Arms

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Game of the year Edition)

Samurai Warriors 2

Def Jam Icon

Can't really afford the newer games ATM, so I've been playing more used games from GameStop. Doesn't bother me none :D

I just finished Enchanted Arms...Currently playing Lost Odyssey :smile:

Guest Yi-Long
I just finished Enchanted Arms...Currently playing Lost Odyssey :smile:

How is LO? I have it lying around, which I think I won last year orso, but haven't played it yet cause I'm waiting for my plasma...

kingofkungfu2002

Lost Odyssey is a pretty good RPG, but it's fairly slow going with a bit too many cut scenes for my liking. But I'm still on the first disk so it might pick up speed eventually.

I beat both Borderlands and Demons Souls this week.

Been playing a little bit of Bad Company 2 beta (Which I think absolutly rocks) and some MW2 multi. Its fun but I cant play it for hours on end. A good 20-30 minutes is fine for me. Im very impressed with Bad Company though (I guess vehicles help and I cant wait for it to come out so I can continue the single player. Haggard is mah man!)

Just got done kicking butt in Tekken 6. 29W 4L with Bob as a main.

Im about to begin Dragon Age Origins after the dinner or whenever I get done with some sleep. Dear god help me.

One more thing. Me and a couple friends have just started a Playstation 3 fansite. Its just started and we plan to launch a dot.com and a full on site by next year. Now its in beta phase and were just screwing around. Im collecting all the PS3 news I can find on the net and placing it in one simple place. I got a good eye and knack for this stuff. I did videogame journalism years ago so this is my first time coming back into the fray. If your up for some sick upsetting humor check out the articles, I posted a thanksgiving story which may or may not piss you off. All in good fun, hope you sony heads (the few of you) check it out? website pimpage: http://ps3manor.weebly.com I promise thats it. No more spamming the site. I just have no other place to go to share what Ive been working on this past day. We plan to do alot of exciting editorials (at least I am!). So check it out.

Guest Yi-Long

Mostly Battlefield 1943, which is more addictive than sucking dry a crack-addicted monkey...

Ordered Batman Arkham Asylum last weekend, alongside a wireless entertainment pack (Controller, Lego Batman & Pure). But I'm still waiting for my plasma, so I still have a whole bunch of games I have yet to play and enjoy.

ps2: Fight Night 2004, Kengo:Master of Bushido, Ages of Empires 2: The Age of King got these ps2 titles from a shop near my college they some good MA titles in there as well

wii download of Super Mario 64