What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

just ordered Super Mario Sunshine, Namco 50th anniversary, Soul Calibur II, a Gamecube controller & memory card never play GameCube much so i'm trying out some of the games on Wii :D

yeah got all of this yesterday but the "memory card" felt like i got a new console because i kind of did.

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 wii great online with up 32 players.

Yeah play a lot of that online last i played from about 12am till 4am lol hope they bring more shooting with wii speak they have only done the conduit also hoping they more games with wii speak of any kind.

I am a huge gamer but currently taking a break and waiting for a big shipment to come my way in the next couple of weeks so then I will be gaming pretty hardcore. Right now Im playing Critter Crunch and Metal Gear Online

!

Currently playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike and Street Fighter IV.

Preordered WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 (I don't watch much wrestling anymore but I still find the games fun) and Tekken 6.

Im thinking of buying a few PSN titles tonight. Possibly Trine. Maybe the Oddworld PS1 releases. Looking forward to Ratchet/Clank Crack in Time demo tonight.

Since the downfall of the video gaming industry in the last decade, I mostly play imaginary games these days.

I often imagine that I play the non-existant Baldur's Gate 3; I also get to play a lot of imaginary turn-based strategy game which are really well designed and polished, with a truly rewarding and mature gameplay.

The cool thing is that I don't need a computer for those at all, I just stand there sitting in my chair and moving my hands to use an imaginary keyboard and mouse. Nice savings on the electricity bill and computer parts.

Picked up Forza 3 yesterday, love this game, I need to get on Xbox Live soon, joining the online craze is well overdue

Yeh im getting that game soon, looks brilliant.

download Pinball(nes) on wii. best with gamecube control like most of the virtualconsole games.

I pulled out Folklore and just beat the damn thing. I love beating games =) The game was very underated. Oh and... my 25 games are coming in from the states next week!!!!! You guys are gonna drop a jaw when ya see what I got... well, I am. Also, anyone on PSN please ADD me... if your on these boards your certified cool... PSN: Starchild789... just let me know in a Friend Request who you are.

crazedjustice888

I am in between two games. Digimon World 2 and Gundam Dynasty Warriors 2. I am also waiting on the Megaman X Collection for PS2.

Tekken 6! Woo! Took long enough to come out (damn Xbox 360 port... Tekken was always a Sony exclusive!), but it's been fun so far. I've beaten the "Scenario Campaign", but I'm still going through unlocking remaining characters, not to mention everyone's ending videos (on of my favorite things to do in a new Tekken game... love those movie-quality CG endings!)