What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

I'm back to playing Sleeping Dogs (PS4 Edition) for the 6th or 7th time. Still the best Martial Arts game I ever played. I wish we could get a sequel, but I'm not holding my breath. A film adaption would be cool too. 

• Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

4 hours ago, DarthKato said:

I'm back to playing Sleeping Dogs (PS4 Edition) for the 6th or 7th time. Still the best Martial Arts game I ever played. I wish we could get a sequel, but I'm not holding my breath. A film adaption would be cool too. 

I dunno about you but when

Spoiler

Jackie dies, it actually made me feel bad. :(

I loved the expansion pack with the Jiang Shi. :D

One thing I would do is near whatever house I was staying in, I would create a barrier with cars which I could use as cover then lure the police in and take them out. :D

• Like 1

This fan made version of SEGA Rally looks amazing! I can't see SEGA giving the rights too it (costly license and all that) but I hope it does come out on the consoles.

10 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

I dunno about you but when

Hide contents

Jackie dies, it actually made me feel bad. :(

Yeah, that was really sad and messed up. It felt really good to finally get revenge. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChillyChong said:

:angryremember when played this at arcade, kage had really good throws and takedowns but have forgotten how to apply those

IMG_20230924_200701.jpg

I hated that sweepy slide thing he does. It does my head in.

His Nomooooo victory pose at the end always made me laugh. :D

I always wondered what he was saying.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PandaPawPaw said:

I hated that sweepy slide thing he does. It does my head in.

His Nomooooo victory pose at the end always made me laugh. :D

I always wondered what he was saying.

If remember correct one good kage tactic was to go near edge of area, toss enemy into air and slide sweep him/her into ring out

1 minute ago, ChillyChong said:

If remember correct one good kage tactic was to go near edge of area, toss enemy into air and slide sweep him/her into ring out

Yeah I've had that happen to me many a time. :(

Couldn't the toss be turned into a mid air throw too? Such a long time since I played it.

1 minute ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Yeah I've had that happen to me many a time. :(

Couldn't the toss be turned into a mid air throw too? Such a long time since I played it.

I think so but not in 1st game. Yes long time here too. in arcade game play was better because of 3d unlike those emulators which are 2d.it was important factor in avoiding and doing counter attacks.

13 hours ago, ChillyChong said:

I think so but not in 1st game. Yes long time here too. in arcade game play was better because of 3d unlike those emulators which are 2d.it was important factor in avoiding and doing counter attacks.

Did you have a particular stage you liked? Mine was Shun Di's. The bridge casting the shadow on the fights was so cool.

11 minutes ago, PandaPawPaw said:

Did you have a particular stage you liked? Mine was Shun Di's. The bridge casting the shadow on the fights was so cool.

That was my fav too.after that was final underwater scene where you fought android with skills of all fighters. I played mostly with jacky when was short of coins as it was easiest=can play longer but when had more money preferred kage and akira. Drunk and praying mantis guy were fun but usually sticked with characters already learned from 1st game.never liked those 2 big and slow fighters though...

Edited by ChillyChong
  • Like 1

I am playing One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 on my PS5. It plays out like Dynasty Warriors (as Omega Force are behind it) and I'm loving it! That's when I'm not delving into the annals of American crime history, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre

1 hour ago, AlbertV said:

I am playing One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 on my PS5. It plays out like Dynasty Warriors (as Omega Force are behind it) and I'm loving it!

OPPW3 is really fun, and the fact most Dream Log missions get random maps and enemies each time makes its replayability almost infinite.

I've played the sequel, which has better graphics, but prefer OPPW3 overall.

I've been playing Resident Evil 5 in co-op with a friend.

I always enjoy playing my games with a pad, but shooting isn't very intuitive that way.

I'm guessing this will be the next RE to get a remaster.

• Like 1

I've been playing 2 retro inspired indie games on the PS5 both are amazing

Check them out if you enjoy Old School games

images.jpg.e92be2832f4bbd596ae2e3ce2668004c.jpg1.jpg.179e644115aefed7d585fdde1aac7d28.jpg

• Like 2

I picked up Mafia 1 Remaster for PS4 and I've been playing through it. It's pretty good so far. The second game was defiantly better, but it's a solid game for Gangster fans like me. 

• Like 2

Received SWORD ART ONLINE Last Recollection like 4 days early....having a blast.

Disgaea 7  Just arrived today for when I read fixes a lot of the problems with 6. So hoping to try it out tonight.

Spoiler

• Like 1

I bought the PS4 port of Red Dead Redemption, two months after it's release. Before and after it came out it suffered a major backlash for not greatly improving the graphics and retaining the 30 frames gameplay.

However, it got a few patches ever since when it comes to the graphics. But just last week it got a new patch that enables the game to be played in 60 frames on PS5. I tried playing the game a bit, and watching the cutscenes. I'm so impressed! The game looks the best it has ever been. Now, if only Rockstar could enable the sequel in marvelous 60 frames (which I don't see happening anytime soon)...

On 10/5/2023 at 10:50 PM, Agent U said:

I'm guessing this will be the next RE to get a remaster.

I believe most people want a remake of Code Veronica more than anything at this point. There's also talks of remaking the original again meshing it with Resident Evil 0. That's sounds interesting.

I just don't see the point of remaking Resident Evil 5 (and 6 for that matter). The big tasks would have to be to do a complete makeover of the story. But most essential is prioritizing the survival horror approach over the action-oriented approach, like they did with the remake of Resident Evil 4.

Edited by DiP

43 minutes ago, Yggdrasil said:

Anyone planning on playing Star Ocean 2R when if gets released in November?

I'm a huge JRPG fan, and have just never been interested in the Star Ocean series, but I tried the demo of SO2R and wow it blew me away, I'm for sure grabbing it!!

• Like 1