What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

I'm going to start back on Batman: Arkham Origins for ps3. I have beat all the rest of the Arkham games, so I finally need to beat the last one.  

• Like 5

I’ve been playing F1 2021.I’m a fan of the sport so I love this game but I have to say the multiplayer is awful.Joining lobbies is a painful and takes an age,and when you do get into one it’s usually half way through a race so you have to wait for it to end and when it finally does finish you sometimes get booted or the lobby closes.I sometimes feel like getting in touch with the makers and asking for half my money back because I only have half a game.

• Like 4

I've been playing my Christmas games

PS4

the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Guardians of the Galaxy

PSVita

Tales of Hearts R

• Like 2

TibetanWhiteCrane
11 hours ago, Ronin said:

Playing so many games... PERSONA 5 ROYAL, THE HONG KONG MASSACRE, SUPER ROBOT WARS V, PERSONA 3 FES, CARRION, MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION, etc.

Hong Kong Massacre is still kicking my ass in every level. Boy, do I suck.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Hong Kong Massacre is still kicking my ass in every level. Boy, do I suck.

I think I am on the last Day and it has gotten insanely difficult. Still love it. Great riff on HOTLINE MIAMI.

• Like 1

Decided to play some more Mount & Blade: Warband. Pretty sure I've put more hours in that game than any other. Its seriously addictive. I've only got three more factions to beat and I'll finally have taken over the world. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DiP said:

Sifu (2022, PS5)

I was watching a walkthrough for this this morning (love that the opening credits have the famous red background) and it looks pretty difficult. The dude I was watching was really struggling.

• Like 3

8DiagramAuntieFighter

Playing Dying Light 2 right now. Gonna hop on King of Fighters 15 when it releases.  Sifu is scary hard. Second boss gave my brother some trouble. 

• Like 3

On 2/7/2022 at 9:09 PM, Drunken Monk said:

I was watching a walkthrough for this this morning (love that the opening credits have the famous red background) and it looks pretty difficult. The dude I was watching was really struggling.

I have no problem learning the controls and overall game mechanics. Maybe that gamer isn't used to it?

• Like 1

I'm currently taking a break from PS5 to play The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword on Switch. Guess the entry comparisons in the franchise held me back all these past months, which I regret now. The game is really fun!

Edited by DiP
  • Like 3

Playing UFC 4, nearly finished career mode; also Knockout City, The Elder Scrolls Online, FIFA 21 and Ghost of Tsushima on PS5. 

• Like 2

TibetanWhiteCrane

Ended up DL'ing way too many games on my Switch, so I "switched" over to some retro stuff from the ol' physical media collection. 

Otogi 2 - Immortal Warriors

otogi-2-immortal-warriors-xbox-front-cover.jpg.86e985a4f8148bd082fc5b8c370e928f.jpg

Always loved this game, but never got past the last few stages, so I'm starting from the top. Bit rusty as I haven't touched it in about 15+ years. Still looks gorgeous for an original Xbox game and the atmosphere, music and art style is absolutely entrancing. Also owned the first one but sadly traded it in like the ass that I was and now it's not exactly cheap or even easy to find in good condish.

And since we got the ol' Box up and running, I'm also goofing around in this old fave, Wreckless - The Yakuza Missions. One of the early showpieces for the Xbox and the light and particle effects are still impressive. Also just blasting through Hong Kong in a souped-up DeLorean to pumping techno tracks is pure joy. One of the first games I ever bought for the console and still a great time.

Wrecklessfront.thumb.png.1217d992cb2abf785abf024ef66dd540.png

• Like 4

TibetanWhiteCrane

Back to the Switch for some rednecky trucker sim action..... although action would be a bit of an exaggeration. It's actually a very relaxing mission based trucking game. Well, it WAS relaxing untill I drove off a bridge with a full timber load and rage quit. Am enjoying the low key and dare I say uneventful, almost zen, format of performing simple trucking related tasks though. No racing, chasing, cops, crime or excitement of any kind. Unless you count getting stuck in the mud exciting. But I'm not looking for excitement from a game like this. Def gonna check out the sequel, Snowrunner at some point.

MudRunnerAmericanWilds_image1600w.jpg.a6784a0170208bab79e48747f795a0dd.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Been playing loads of Halo Infinite and Halo 5. Infinite pissed me off so I had initially deleted it but just now redownloaded. Not even enough players online to support free for all games in halo 5 and thats my shit. Multiplayer is frustrating what can I say lol.

• Like 2