What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

TibetanWhiteCrane
54 minutes ago, SMK said:

Yeah this game looks incredible. I've been meaning to check it out.

You should, it's really great.

• Like 1

Resident Evil: Village was released yesterday so I've decided to put Yakuza 3 aside and play Resident Evil 7 again (this time on PS4) before tackling on the aforementioned.

Edited by DiP
  • Like 2

DarthKato

I've been playing a combination of "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild(Released 2017. I finally got a Switch! WOO-HOO!) and "The Evil Within(Released 2014. Playing the PS4 Version). But I have put both away to play "Resident Evil: Village(2021)". Its really good so far. Its like "Resident Evil 7" and "Bloodborne" made sweet, passionate love to each other and "RE: Village" is the result of their union.

• Like 2

Just got through playing "Resident Evil: Village(2021-PS4)" and it was absolutely incredible. Defiantly on my list for Game of the Year. Now I'm about to start "ICO(PS3 Version)" again and see if I can get through it this time. After that, I will probably start on "Nier Automata(2017,PS4)" and see how I like it. I did play the demo a while ago, and it seemed pretty good. Shame it took me so long to finally go and pick it up(But I did get it cheap, so there is that). 

• Like 2

I've started playing Resident Evil: Village a bit just to see what it's all about. Looks great just from the first 5 min of gameplay in the story progression. I'm still stuck with Resident Evil 7 unlocking remaining trophies, and eventually replaying the story on Madhouse (Hard) mode.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, DiP said:

I've started playing Resident Evil: Village a bit just to see what it's all about. Looks great just from the first 5 min of gameplay in the story progression. I'm still stuck with Resident Evil 7 unlocking remaining trophies, and eventually replaying the story on Madhouse (Hard) mode.

It’s defiantly a great game. I loved it so much that I actually went and got Resident Evil 7.  This will be the first time I’ve ever played it, but I have watched a let’s play if it before. 

• Like 2

I'm done with Resident Evil 7 (for now). Still as terrifying as the first time I played it. I would say it's on my top 3 RE games of all time.

I bought a PS5 a few days ago (took me damn long too!) and decided to play The Last of Us II starting from scratch (I didn't finish it last time on PS4). The great news is that there's a patch that enables you to play the game in 60 fps. Looks damn great, coupled with the boosted graphics provided by the wonders of the PS5.

• Like 2

Got "Stranglehold(PS3)" in the mail today and played a little bit of it. Its not too bad, but I remember it being a lot better. Next month I will be getting "Akiba's Trip: Hellbound & Debriefed(PS4)". I'm a big fan of "Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed(PS3)" and I'm really excited to finally get to play a new one. I'm sure it will be taking up all my gaming time when I get it. 

Oh, and I'm super hyped to finally have some info on Elden Ring! FROM SOFTWARE finally released a trailer and it looks amazing! Elden Ring

• Like 1

TibetanWhiteCrane

Original Turok Dinosaur Hunter (with "improvements" and HD) on Switch. Haven't played this since 1997 on the N64. Still love it, and even after 24 years, I still remember all the enemy placements, the music, the different routes, the weapon locations etc. Maybe this time I will actually get past like level 5 or however long I made it back then.

Finally finished The Last of Us II... It's a great sequel, and a masterpiece in its' own right! Brilliant, extremely violent, relentless, enthralling, emotional, and tragic. The story doesn't hold back with the fate of some characters, and there are no happy endings in this one either (depending on how you look at it). The first game was left with something "good" --- meaning that it's good while it lasts for the two characters. And that is the basis of the sequel leaving behind the worse for them (if they make part 3, I bet it's going to be left with the worst). The dev raised the bar by being more harsh with this one. And he does successful going for it.

• Like 2

I'm currently downloading Red Dead Redemption 2 on my PS5. I got stuck on chapter 6 last time on PS4 but I've decided to play from scratch this time.

• Like 1

venom10463
6 hours ago, DiP said:

Finally finished The Last of Us II... It's a great sequel, and a masterpiece in its' own right! Brilliant, extremely violent, relentless, enthralling, emotional, and tragic. The story doesn't hold back with the fate of some characters, and there are no happy endings in this one either (depending on how you look at it). The first game was left with something "good" --- meaning that it's good while it lasts for the two characters. And that is the basis of the sequel leaving behind the worse for them (if they make part 3, I bet it's going to be left with the worst). The dev raised the bar by being more harsh with this one. And he does successful going for it.

I completely agree. I was very much intrigued with the storyline that I finished it in 2 days. It also had my feelings on a rollercoaster. I grew more found of Abby and disliked Ellie more as the game progressed. I would definitely love to see a part 3. There is still a lot that can be told.

• Like 2

Chu Liu Hsiang

Just started Cyperpunk 2077 and I'm already absorbed. I does not have the atmosphere from William Gibson's Neuromancer trilogy (yet?) but it does not really need that for being a great game. 

• Like 3

OpiumKungFuCracker
6 hours ago, Chu Liu Hsiang said:

Just started Cyperpunk 2077 and I'm already absorbed. I does not have the atmosphere from William Gibson's Neuromancer trilogy (yet?) but it does not really need that for being a great game. 

Yeah cyberpunk is a fun game. I have it on ps4 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, OpiumKungFuCracker said:

Yeah cyberpunk is a fun game. I have it on ps4 

How is the state of the game at this point? Still broken?

• Like 2

Chu Liu Hsiang

So far it is running smoothly on the PS4 Pro. I have now reached that state where I do not want to go to work or do any chores because I want to GAME ON :D 

Edited by Chu Liu Hsiang
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, OpiumKungFuCracker said:

Nope, never had any issues as of yet. 

Cool. In that case, I might finally get around to checking it out.

• Like 3

Started playing 9 Monkeys of Shaolin yesterday after adding it to my PS library last year. Man, what a game! When you thought a sub-genre like this was long gone by now, games like this (and Streets of Rage 4) emerge and leave huge impressions like things was always existent. Love the attacks, blocking, item usage, and that you can choose many and the same locations to retrieve upgrades. As a big fan of beat 'em up scrollers, this is a dream come true!

Edited by DiP
  • Like 1

Gotten back recently to playing Nioh 2 again. I wasn't very happy with the first build I had( It was a really crappy axe Build), so I started over with a "Raging Tiger" build  that I found online and it has been going great. I'm also very happy with the look of my character. I was trying for a Japanese Ghost-Girl look and it turned out pretty good. 

• Like 1

Finished Nioh 2. It was really good. Now I'm starting on "Mortal Shell(2020)", which I picked up to tied me over until Elden Ring comes out. It was very clunky feeling when I first started playing it, sort of like Lords of the Fallen. Once I got the hang of how its suppose to be played tho, I really started to enjoy it. 

• Like 2