What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

In preparation for the Resident Evil 3 remake next month, I'm playing Resident Evil 2 again but this time in hardcore mode trying to unlock Golden as well as other challenging trophies.

• Like 1

I've been so busy the last few months with the rebuild of the site and now the forum that I actually stopped playing games, that is until I tried out CALL OF DUTY: WARZONE!

It's really fun and I'm loving it. Now I take a break here and there to get a game in or 2. 

• Like 2

Omni Dragon

Recently I've played Ridge Racer games on PlayStation and PS2. I played Ridge Racer V recently as a way of marking the 20th Anniversary (4th March) of PS2. Since it was a launch title and Ridge Racer titles as I understand it have had a history of effectively being numbered game 1 on PS sytems from PS-PS3. After playing RRV I decided to buy the original Playstation version of Ridge Racer and Ridge Racer Type 4, I played the first one on the 12th and RRT4 on the 14th both for the first time. I also uploaded videos of me playing Ridge Racer games to Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPlOhFZPCMg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAX8tJ67RMI There isn't anything particularly special in/about the videos just RR gameplay and frankly I don't particularly upload video game videos with an audience in mind it's mainly just for myself.

• Like 2

TibetanWhiteCrane
2 minutes ago, laagi said:

Classic, best mobster game ever made!

I think Mafia 2 beats it in every way..... let's not talk about 3 though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

I think Mafia 2 beats it in every way..... let's not talk about 3 though.

Let's agree to disagree then :coveredlaugh I didn't like Mafia 2 as much as I thought I would. 3 was actually much better than what most say. Especially once they patched it up and made it playable.

I liked Mafia 2 for what it was but it was a whole different flavor. A flavor that didn't attached to me for long. I tried to play it a second time a few years back but I just lost interest after a while. The first game may be outdated graphically by today's standards but the good story, great characters, top-notch voice acting, catchy music, good pacing, entertaining missions etc coupled with the whole 1930s feel makes for an unforgettable gaming experience that you would want to replay from time to time just to spare time enjoying yourself.

Edited by DiP

@DiP I'd be the first one to buy a proper remaster of this game! I also loved the twist and turns. I just wished more games these days would focus on a good story rather than flashy visuals.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2020 at 10:46 PM, laagi said:

@DiP I'd be the first one to buy a proper remaster of this game! I also loved the twist and turns. I just wished more games these days would focus on a good story rather than flashy visuals.

Hmm, maybe using the same engine as part 2? Could work out fine.

Still playing Modern warefare and still no good at it.Full credit to the markers though for giving all this extra content and not charging for it.

Currently playing Final Fantasy 12: Zodiac Age for the PS4, its a lot easier to get through the game when you can use the fast forward option.

This should hold me over until Final Fantasy VII Remake comes out next week.

• Like 1

It's been mostly Monster Hunter World: Iceborne since a bunch of new events were just released. I just started Judgment though.

Anyways, here's a game they should remake.

ShaolinMapache

Soulcalibur II and V 

Not really a game in the traditional sense but I've been playing Explore Fushimi Inari and Mýrdalssandur, Iceland. Both are very relaxing. 

Streets of Rage 4 (2020, PS4) - Enjoying the hell out of this, I just got started and am currently on Stage 2. What a great comeback for beat 'em up side-scrollers!!!

Edited by DiP
  • Like 2

Tekken 7 - I've always been a 2d beat em up fan preferring Street Fighter & Fatal Fury games to Tekken but I decided to download this from PS store at half price (£14.99) and i'm really enjoying it. I've only played so far with Law and i'm loving his Bruce Lee inspired fighting style and i'm looking forward to learning Lei Wulong who is basically Jackie. Great graphics and gameplay and with so many characters to play this is going to keep me entertained for quite some time.

• Like 1

Fight Night Champion(Xbox one)thank heavens for backwards compatibility.There really needs to be a new one made though.

• Like 1