What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

Shaolivevil

I've been playing these in the last few days...

Blaster Master - NES

Resident Evil (Director's Cut) - PSone

I just play Skate 3 and Minecraft these days (both xbox 360). Any fellow Minecraft Creative players? I love seeing other people's structures and worlds.

• Like 1

I'm trying to finish Final Fantasy I from the Game Boy Advance slot on the Nintendo DS... about halfway through. My ultimate goal is to finish every FF in order, but I have no doubt that will not be accomplished in my lifetime.

finalfantasy1-2.jpg                 Dawn_of_Souls.jpg

Omni Dragon

I've been playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (PS1) on my own and I played some Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (PS2) with my sister, mainly to mark the fact there's some saved data of my sisters from 11 years ago, August 2006. My sister is and was  actually more into the graffiti side of Underground 2 rather than the skateboarding.

And yesterday I started playing Future Tactics: The Uprising (PS2) which was something of a hidden gem to me, since I don't recall even hearing of the developer Zed Two, let alone the game itself until recently. I enjoyed the turn based tactical shooter gameplay that's similar to Hogs of War or Worms 3D. I also appreciate the  art style of the graphics. It's not quite cell shaded but it does have a 3D graphics with a cartoon like look.

I'm making my way through old Genesis games that I never beat during my childhood. To boot:

- The Last Battle
- Taz-Mania
- X-Men
- Thunder Fox
- Rastan Saga II

I'm now playing through Sword of Vermillion.

• Like 2

On 6/1/2017 at 6:50 PM, OpiumKungFuCracker said:

Anyone getting Tekken 7? Xbone user here!

I got it and am enjoying it! My copy came with a free copy of XBox 360 Tekken 6.

I am also playing Back to the Future: The Game from TellTale Games on XBox One and this past weekend, finished my career mode in EA UFC 2, which enabled me to unlock Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson as playable fighters.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Sniper Elite 4, second go around. Poppin' Nazi domes never gets old for me.

Mirror's Edge-Catalyst... lovd the first one, flaws and all. This one just annoys me so far, but I'm gonna give it the ol' college try.

Crash Bandicoot N'sane Trilogy... loved the originals, for some reason that doesn't translate to this upgrade. I hate the change in jump mechanics which hampers the whole experience.

I'm rotating between KOFXIV, Tekken 7, Yakuza Kiwami (US release), Monster Hunter World, Everybody's Golf, and Dynasty Warriors 9 right now. Finished Yakuza 0 about a month ago.

DW9 is interesting as it's an open world so you can just wander around ancient China as long as you want before riding into battle.

I've been playing Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War (PS2) under the title Ace Combat: Squadron Leader. I can see why a lot of people seem to think it's the best Ace Combat game.