What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

I went out and bought a PS2 today. Why I sold my original in the first place I'll never know.

Picked up some old favourites like Manhunt, Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven, Tenchu: Fatal Shadows, Enter The Matrix and The Warriors.

Secret Executioner
I'm into obscure gems like this, sorry if that makes people laugh. Can't stand the whole Mass Grand Theft Call of Warfare crap being put out nowadays. I'm cheap and prefer some old school games.

I'm with you here, I much prefer old school games over the modern stuff.

Not a big video game fan, except for computer games, and I haven't played in ages so I can't tell which of my numerous old games I've played the more recently.

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven was one of my favourite games back on PS2, really disappointed there hasn't been a new one made for PS3 or at the very least an HD remake.

the WAY OF THE SAMURAI series is one of my favourite series & I think WOTS3 is the only game I think I've paid for dlc though the dlc is just novelty really. If you like the game you will probably want to play this game multiple times cos there is just over 20 endings

I am really enjoying playing it, so I am already planning on doing multiple playthroughs.

Sleeping Dogs - Movie Masters #1

Sleeping Dogs - Martial Arts Pack

Sleeping Dogs - The Dragon Master Pack

Sleeping Dogs - The Drunken Master

I saw these listed on a site amongst other planned DLC and they certainly sound interesting to kung fu fans.

Nice!:xd:

I have so far gotten two of the twenty something endings to Way of the Samurai 3. I am in the middle of my third playthrough of the game. Should have it beat my next time playing.

TibetanWhiteCrane

My cuz and I still working our way through the story mode of Mortal Kombat.... loooongest story mode in a fighting game eveeeeer! But that's cool, more bang for your buck.

I have so far gotten two of the twenty something endings to Way of the Samurai 3. I am in the middle of my third playthrough of the game. Should have it beat my next time playing.

nearly 3 times your close to the 5 endings achievement then:

wotse5_zps5165c6fc.png

also change the difficulty to get achievements:

wots3ik_zpsc4925c3b.png

so what do you think to the game?

nearly 3 times your close to the 5 endings achievement then:

wotse5_zps5165c6fc.png

also change the difficulty to get achievements:

wots3ik_zpsc4925c3b.png

so what do you think to the game?

It's great so far. I am really enjoying trying to get all the different endings. It took a while to get use to the combat, but i've gotten the hang of it now. After I beat it a couple of more times, I guess I will bring up the difficuty to get the achievements.

The one problem I am having is I keep committing evil acts and having my points drained away.:squigglemouth:

It's great so far. I am really enjoying trying to get all the different endings. It took a while to get use to the combat, but i've gotten the hang of it now. After I beat it a couple of more times, I guess I will bring up the difficuty to get the achievements.

It's a shame that 3 doesn't have a tutorial before the game like the 1st game. Have you been to the dojo? Cos at the dojo you can talk to the people & they tell you about combat. This video shows where the dojo is:http://youtu.be/6yArQRZkymU?t=3m32s though I wouldn't fight the Sensei unless you bring a lot of health items cos she's probably the hardest character in the game to beat. Also a more advance form of combat is the ren satsu aka chain kills(
) which I've only done a few time you talking about playing the game lol has made me want to play to try & perfect my ren satsu.

The one problem I am having is I keep committing evil acts and having my points drained away.:squigglemouth:

Have you been using the blunt? If you press the back button your character will flip their sword to the blunt side & instead of killing your opponents it KO’s them.

wots3b_zpsb1f3cd61.png

I just bought Double Dragon Neon a couple days ago off PSN. Playing the hell out of it and loving every minute. Anybody else grab this one?

Demo it thought it was great to see a sidescrolling beat 'em up again & is was definitely good. May get it in the future.

I thought ign was harsh on It:http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/09/11/double-dragon-neon-review 3/10 glad the same review is on youtube:

were it can be liked & disliked: 228 likes, 1,708 dislikes as of now lol

other reviews are more fairer.

It's a shame that 3 doesn't have a tutorial before the game like the 1st game. Have you been to the dojo? Cos at the dojo you can talk to the people & they tell you about combat. This video shows where the dojo is:http://youtu.be/6yArQRZkymU?t=3m32s though I wouldn't fight the Sensei unless you bring a lot of health items cos she's probably the hardest character in the game to beat. Also a more advance form of combat is the ren satsu aka chain kills(
) which I've only done a few time you talking about playing the game lol has made me want to play to try & perfect my ren satsu.

No, I haven't been there, but I will be going there now. I still need a lot of help.:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Have you been using the blunt? If you press the back button your character will flip their sword to the blunt side & instead of killing your opponents it KO’s them.

wots3b_zpsb1f3cd61.png

I have a little, but not all that much. I found out that my main problem was hitting people out side of the fights(like viligers and the such). Will using blunt stop me from getting points taking away from hitting villigers? By the way, thanks for the help.

P.S. I picked up The Darkness II yesterday. It's pretty cool so far.

I have a little, but not all that much. I found out that my main problem was hitting people out side of the fights(like viligers and the such). Will using blunt stop me from getting points taking away from hitting villigers? By the way, thanks for the help.

I think using blunt attack will not stop you from losing points but I think it will be less.Frankly try not to hitting villagers unless it mission specific which usually only involves blunt attack.

For the most part blunt attack is what I use all the time I mean even if your meant to kill some one blunt KO's them & then you can just non-blunt & cut them dead if needs be.

Not sure if you can do Ren Satsu chain kills(

) in blunt but I can barely do ren satsu anyway I think I've only pulled them off very few times this is something I need to do to master the game.

You're Welcome for the help any more help just ask.

I think using blunt attack will not stop you from losing points but I think it will be less.Frankly try not to hitting villagers unless it mission specific which usually only involves blunt attack.

For the most part blunt attack is what I use all the time I mean even if your meant to kill some one blunt KO's them & then you can just non-blunt & cut them dead if needs be.

Not sure if you can do Ren Satsu chain kills(

) in blunt but I can barely do ren satsu anyway I think I've only pulled them off very few times this is something I need to do to master the game.

You're Welcome for the help any more help just ask.

I was wondering, do you have to be playing in a highter difficulty to do the Ren Satsu?

I was wondering, do you have to be playing in a highter difficulty to do the Ren Satsu?

I'm not really sure I don't see why you would have to.

I have yet to master the skill myself though.

I'm not really sure I don't see why you would have to.

I have yet to master the skill myself though.

Okay , thanks. I guess I will see if I can figure it out tommorow after class.

Talking of WAY OF THE SAMURAI 3 here some of the Art Design & Art Work I uploaded:

2iz4UsEeQfY

Characters & music are probably familiar to you now DarthKato.

Talking of WAY OF THE SAMURAI 3 here some of the Art Design & Art Work I uploaded:

2iz4UsEeQfY

Characters & music are probably familiar to you now DarthKato.

Pretty Cool jrcma. Yeah, I know all of them very well.:smile:

By the way, is there anyway to romance "Itsuse Rindo"? I have tried everything and all I get is a cold shoulder.:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Pretty Cool jrcma. Yeah, I know all of them very well.:smile:

Thank you :smile:

Do you feel like lived in Amana? Knowing your way around? I know a lot of the reviewers & people complain about how small the map is while I have to agree to a degree that it could be massive like GTA. Not sure how accurate this is:

xbls.jpg

But accurate or not I've spent a lot of hours on GTA 4 yet I barely know my way around Liberty City but WOTS all 3 of the games I own I know the maps very well even when I haven't played one for a while it still becomes very familiar quickly.

By the way, is there anyway to romance "Itsuse Rindo"? I have tried everything and all I get is a cold shoulder.:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Ending 19:

http://uk.faqs.ign.com/articles/105/1054661p1.html

If your anything like me you may prefer to finish the game without walkthroughs to see how your actions end the game.

Thank you :smile:

Do you feel like lived in Amana? Knowing your way around? I know a lot of the reviewers & people complain about how small the map is while I have to agree to a degree that it could be massive like GTA. Not sure how accurate this is:

xbls.jpg

But accurate or not I've spent a lot of hours on GTA 4 yet I barely know my way around Liberty City but WOTS all 3 of the games I own I know the maps very well even when I haven't played one for a while it still becomes very familiar quickly.

Ending 19:

http://uk.faqs.ign.com/articles/105/1054661p1.html

If your anything like me you may prefer to finish the game without walkthroughs to see how your actions end the game.

I think the size of the map was fine. I have got the whole map memorized pretty well. I think GTA is way over rated, so I never realy ever use it to judge other games. But yeah, I never could really find my way around Liberty City. Had much less trouble finding my way around steelport than that place, so I guess it helps if you like the game.

Yeah, I don't like using walkthrough unless I have to. I just wanted to know if it was possible to romance her. Since I know it is now, I am going to get to work.:bigsmile:

Been playing Way of the Samurai 4 coincidentally.

Is it any good? I have not been hearing good things about it.

Completed STAR WARS THE FORCE UNLEASHED in the time KFC was down. Certainly one of the better STAR WARS games a lot of reviewers went on about the plot but I guess I disliked it cos it was set between 3 & 4. But over all it was a very good game great force powers.