What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

Anticipating Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 coming soon. Yes, the first one was a bit of a broken mess, but this one looks pretty good.

Also counting the days till Assassin's Creed 3!

Didn't know that there was another Sniper coming out. And yeah, October can't come fast enough.:squigglemouth:

TibetanWhiteCrane

Finished Sleeping Dogs last night... great fucking game. I still have to 100% it, cuz im a geek like that. And Square Enix has announced that there will be dlc coming out for it over the next six months. If that's true, im down.

Might get it myself at some point too, once the price starts falling lol

It's definitely worth getting. I am just about done and it has just kept getting better and better.

BlackLamaFaction

I picked up Persona 4 Arena, it's a pretty good anime fighting game by the same developers of BlazBlue. I don't think it's quite as good as BlazBlue but so far I'm pretty into it. The fighting engine works perfect with my arcade stick so if your good at Street Fighter, King of Fighters 13, or even Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom this game will be familiar to you.

Fightingfist
It's definitely worth getting. I am just about done and it has just kept getting better and better.

NIce definately on my wishlist then, since there arn't much Asian type games around :wink:

OpiumKungFuCracker
NIce definately on my wishlist then, since there arn't much Asian type games around :wink:

There is no reason not to get it....:tongue: Seriously it's like playing Infernal Affairs with Andy Lau and Tony Leaung....

TibetanWhiteCrane

Oh for cocks sake... they delayed Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 again!!!!

Oh well, Hitman Absolution and Far Cry 3 are not far off now. And of course AC3!

Been a little tired of fps shooters lately, but Medal Of Honor: Warfighter looks decent, more of the same I guess.

TibetanWhiteCrane

BTW does any Sleeping Dogs players know what that little mysterious arrow symbol next to the Wah Fu (sp?) storage is? It only appears on the minimap once you're near it, but I have no idea what it is, and it's pissing me off!

BTW does any Sleeping Dogs players know what that little mysterious arrow symbol next to the Wah Fu (sp?) storage is? It only appears on the minimap once you're near it, but I have no idea what it is, and it's pissing me off!

I heard that it was the areas where you have made stunt jumps, but I am not sure.

OpiumKungFuCracker

Some of you beat the game already??? Damn, I'm still trying to get pass those Buddhism monks, they keep kicking my ass.. None of my combos work, they block every single one of them, FUCK!!!!!!

TibetanWhiteCrane

Yeah, it was the stunt jumps.

About the outfits... the hai tien vintage is Bruce's GOD suit, shen zen is the FOF suit, bon gak is ong bak outfit, manhattan melee is JC's rumble in the bronx outfit, part time assassin is Andy Lau's fulltime killer outfit, mr. Black is a nod to resevoir dogs but what movie is the hog pen row outfit referencing?

Some of you beat the game already??? Damn, I'm still trying to get pass those Buddhism monks, they keep kicking my ass.. None of my combos work, they block every single one of them, FUCK!!!!!!

Try using your counter moves on them untill they are weak, then use your combos on them. That is what I did and it worked pretty well.

I was done thursday.

And thanks, Darth, maybe that's it.

Your welcome, glad that was what it was.

Started playing Way of the Samurai 3. It's pretty good so far.

the WAY OF THE SAMURAI series is one of my favourite series & I think WOTS3 is the only game I think I've paid for dlc though the dlc is just novelty really. If you like the game you will probably want to play this game multiple times cos there is just over 20 endings

I'm not really a big gamer but I recently downloaded Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD from PSN and i've been having quite a bit of fun with that and i'll almost certainly be getting the DLC. Also downloaded the Fifa 13 demo which seems every bit as good as last years so i'm about to pre-order for next weeks release.

After reading the comments about Sleeping Dogs I have to say i'm intrigued and tempted to get this. I saw on youtube some gameplay where you got to fight Shaolin monks which instantly makes this awesome, also the Bruce GOD suit amongst other nods to HK cinema look like nice touches indeed. I've just noticed a demo on PSN so i'll give it a try.

TibetanWhiteCrane

You should get it, Andy.... im quite certain you won't be dissapointed!

Im playing FIST OF THE NORTH STAR: KEN'S RAGE.... second playthrough, im playing with Rai now (already played with Ken).

Goddammit this game is awesome.... better than the anime, if you ask me. Epic boss battles, killer death moves and total carnage!

I'm downloading the demo now so that should give me a good feel for it, I know there's a mixture of unarmed combat and gunplay but are there martial art weapons available in the game? I noticed there's some planned dlc so I wonder if they'll include more kung fu stuff like the shaolin mission, it'd be great if you could fight using nunchakus and classic weapons.

TibetanWhiteCrane

No classical weapons as such, though I have beaten the piss outta people with an umbrella (little WFH nod perhaps) a lady's purse, a wallet, a tire iron, a crowbar etc.

Yeah, including more kung fu and combat based stuff would be sweet. Hoping the DLCs don't suck....

Sleeping Dogs - Movie Masters #1

Sleeping Dogs - Martial Arts Pack

Sleeping Dogs - The Dragon Master Pack

Sleeping Dogs - The Drunken Master

I saw these listed on a site amongst other planned DLC and they certainly sound interesting to kung fu fans.