What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

Skepparkrans

Diablo 3 is taking up all my gaming time :) i have just reached hell and doing well, wanna get to inferno this weekend.

Guest Yi-Long
actually i m in china and i ve the HK ver. heheh

no matter what...its so cool lol

Where in China are you!?

I love being in Hong Kong: new games are half the price at release compared to here in Holland!

Where in China are you!?

I love being in Hong Kong: new games are half the price at release compared to here in Holland!

Jinhua (zhejiang province), sth like 3h from Shanghai.

We can get HK vers. which are cheaper than others :xd:

Morgoth Bauglir

Got Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil on Xbox, the expansion disk for Doom 3, the scariest game I've ever played. Comes with all of the PC releases of the old Doom games and I've been playing these nonstop. Awesome games, even better than I remember. I used to have Doom on floppy. Can't believe how long ago that was.

Guest Yi-Long
Jinhua (zhejiang province), sth like 3h from Shanghai.

We can get HK vers. which are cheaper than others :xd:

Awesome :) How much do you pay for rent there!? Not many white guys, I'd imagine...

Awesome :) How much do you pay for rent there!? Not many white guys, I'd imagine...

my apt is pretty big (have 2 floors).. 2 bed rooms, 1 bathroom, 1 big living room/dining room, 1 kitchen. i pay sth like 1300RMB a month, but my bro lives in shenzhen (near HK) and he spends 1600RMB a month for a smaller apt. I like small/medium cities.. good salary, good living lol

in this city there are some foreigners, there are a lot of english schools here, and also at the university they have planty of people from different countries (i started as a student as well).

Guest Yi-Long
my apt is pretty big (have 2 floors).. 2 bed rooms, 1 bathroom, 1 big living room/dining room, 1 kitchen. i pay sth like 1300RMB a month, but my bro lives in shenzhen (near HK) and he spends 1600RMB a month for a smaller apt. I like small/medium cities.. good salary, good living lol

in this city there are some foreigners, there are a lot of english schools here, and also at the university they have planty of people from different countries (i started as a student as well).

Holy shit that's cheap! I prefer smaller cities instead of big cities as well.

I'm moving to Hong Kong this december (for 1 year), but we're staying in Tai Po, which is in the NT, thus a bit more quiet than Kowloon.

Holy shit that's cheap! I prefer smaller cities instead of big cities as well.

I'm moving to Hong Kong this december (for 1 year), but we're staying in Tai Po, which is in the NT, thus a bit more quiet than Kowloon.

Woah 1 year? Lucky you! I always wanted to move to HK but no chance for me (I m italian).

i ve been to HK a lot of times and I know Tai Po area, it's pretty quiet although a little bit far from the "city center" (ex. Mongkok).

I used to live in Tin Shui Wai (NT) and i remember it took me 1h30 to get to Mongkok lol

Guest Yi-Long
Woah 1 year? Lucky you! I always wanted to move to HK but no chance for me (I m italian).

i ve been to HK a lot of times and I know Tai Po area, it's pretty quiet although a little bit far from the "city center" (ex. Mongkok).

I used to live in Tin Shui Wai (NT) and i remember it took me 1h30 to get to Mongkok lol

I stayed in Tin Shui Wai as well, in 2001! Only 5 weeks though (station Locwood). It was a nice clean new area, and close to Yuen Long.

I'm not chinese myself (blonde haired blue eyed dutch guy), but my girlfriend is chinese and her family has an apartment there, so we can stay there for a year. :)

I want to use that year to develop myself as a photographer (no pun intended), and maybe some other stuff (design, writing), and she wants to look into the whole import/export thingy... (which she should have done years earlier cause now everyone is doing it...)

Anyway, I like Tai Po, cause it has everything I need, and I'm not that fond of Hong Kong Island, so I won't be going there all that often (maybe once a week orso). Also, public transport is fantastic in Hong Kong (great and cheap), so I usually don't mind sitting on a bus or train :)

On-Topic: I've been playing the excellent GRID again. Such a fantastic racing game.

I stayed in Tin Shui Wai as well, in 2001! Only 5 weeks though (station Locwood). It was a nice clean new area, and close to Yuen Long.

I'm not chinese myself (blonde haired blue eyed dutch guy), but my girlfriend is chinese and her family has an apartment there, so we can stay there for a year. :)

I want to use that year to develop myself as a photographer (no pun intended), and maybe some other stuff (design, writing), and she wants to look into the whole import/export thingy... (which she should have done years earlier cause now everyone is doing it...)

Anyway, I like Tai Po, cause it has everything I need, and I'm not that fond of Hong Kong Island, so I won't be going there all that often (maybe once a week orso). Also, public transport is fantastic in Hong Kong (great and cheap), so I usually don't mind sitting on a bus or train :)

On-Topic: I've been playing the excellent GRID again. Such a fantastic racing game.

Yeah Yuen Long! I remember that place. There was a shop that sold a lot of oop vcds, dunno if it`s still opened (I was there in 2006).

I dont like HK island myself, Mongkok is fun and good for shopping but nothing else (ok it`s in Kowloon though lol).

Honestly , I m starting to be fond of China.. it`s cheaper than HK and you can get (almost0 everything.

I m a english teacher here, but i m looking into to do some kinda of business (export) soon.

Playing Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 in co-op with my daughter on the PC (via mods). Lots of good zombie-shooting fun.

Been playing a lot of Dragon's Dogma since getting a couple of days ago. Its a really good game and I am having a blast playing it. It is kind of difficult, but not in an unfair way. I like the "pawn" system that they created for the game and It gives the feeling of playing with other people with out them actually being there.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Mortal Kombat..... great fighter, tons of content, best MK ever.

Battlefield 3.... what a piece of absolute shit, weakest shooter i've played in years. It's popularity must be chalked up to the multiplayer (in which I have no interest) because the campaign was utter rectal scratch!!! Outdated graphics, broken AI, ridiculously clichee´d story, boring level design.... I could go on.

Kenka Bancho Badass Rumble. Cool lil modern day beat-em up. Ok so its a couple years old still. You take the role of a Bancho (what we would call a jd/ juvenile deliquent) kid in high school and roam the streets to be tha bad ass of the streets. Yeah right up my alley. Kinda cool right before you fight it reminds me of gangbangers with the look and staredown and the talkin trash.

Guest Yi-Long

Started with the GTA4 DLC 'The Ballad of Gay Tony', which is pretty fun so far...

Also downloaded Hot Shots Golf from PSN, which is always an awesome game.

I'm waiting for BlazBlue for my PS3 to arrive. I hope I'll see it in my mailbox this week.

I'm addicted to this Kenka Bancho. And I know I have talked about this game already, but its got me hooked. This is rpg beat em up. Kinda like Yakuza but graphics not even close to that good. They are in an anime style. The anime style suits the Japanese humor. The best way to descibe this game would be yeah Yakuza and Godhand. I would say classic beat em ups, but this is not a side scroller. Not only that this has a story. Ya ever notice all the old school beat em ups had no story well they did but it was as detailed as this paragraph I have wrote here. Like double dragon take your girl and its on. The premise is still hilarious to me though you and another player walking down the street in a karate suit taking on minions. I know its a gi or as some of the people at our training hall wanna say "kimono". Of course I know that I wouldn't consider myself a kung fu/martial arst fan if I didn't I just say karate suit to add some comedy to it. I mean throw my oklahoma accent (only when I want to I dont really have an accent) on it and I can get some laughs. I got off track the game is awesome I wish we got more releases like this in America. I would love to play the newest in this series Kenka Banchou Bros I think is what its called its like the 6th one. Came out 6-22-12. Where as the one I'm playin is the third and came out a few years back. Thats why I got it so cheap. On the new one you can do multiplayer ad/hoc. Thanks to Altus we do get a number of anime influenced games just not so many Rpg/Brawlers such as this. Granted we do get Yakuza and those games are awesome too.

Started playing "Clive Barker's Jerico" a few days ago. I got thinking it might be a good horror game, but it's not really that scary.It seems like just another shooter, with a few gimics, but that culd be just a bad first impression. Anyone know of any good horror games for the XBOX360 that you could reccomend? I have played "Alan Wake "and that was the best I played thus far in the Horror genre.

Started playing "Clive Barker's Jerico" a few days ago. I got thinking it might be a good horror game, but it's not really that scary.It seems like just another shooter, with a few gimics, but that culd be just a bad first impression. Anyone know of any good horror games for the XBOX360 that you could reccomend? I have played "Alan Wake "and that was the best I played thus far in the Horror genre.

Have you checked out that Lolipop Chainsaw?

Shaolin Chamber 36

I've been playing the new game mode 'Face Off' on Call of Duty MW3.

Last night I bought the zombie FPS game Dead Trigger, I've been playing that on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note), cool graphics and gameplay, touch controls can be frustrating at times, getting better at it though.

73LZNSEmYAA

I love zombie games! Looking forward to

coming to Xbox Live Arcade.

oneskyforall
Mortal Kombat..... great fighter, tons of content, best MK ever.

Battlefield 3.... what a piece of absolute shit, weakest shooter i've played in years. It's popularity must be chalked up to the multiplayer (in which I have no interest) because the campaign was utter rectal scratch!!! Outdated graphics, broken AI, ridiculously clichee´d story, boring level design.... I could go on.

I am pretty sure the developers of the Battlefield games have said that their games are all about the multiplayer and the single player is basically just there because it has to be.

The multiplayer is awesome by the way if you ever become interested in it ;) way better then COD in my opinion. It has a steep learning curve but once you get the hang of it you will have fun!

TibetanWhiteCrane
I am pretty sure the developers of the Battlefield games have said that their games are all about the multiplayer and the single player is basically just there because it has to be.

And that magically absolves them? Hey people, we made half a shitty game, now come give us your hard earned money! Way to piss in the face of consumers. Fuck them.

Im well aware that buying FPS games today means buying half a game, if you don't care about MP, but for fucks sake, at least make a little effort.

I'd rather play COD, at least they kinda care about the SPC, even though they are short and overly scripted.

oneskyforall
And that magically absolves them? Hey people, we made half a shitty game, now come give us your hard earned money! Way to piss in the face of consumers. Fuck them.

Im well aware that buying FPS games today means buying half a game, if you don't care about MP, but for fucks sake, at least make a little effort.

I'd rather play COD, at least they kinda care about the SPC, even though they are short and overly scripted.

Not saying it absolves them, just saying they weren't trying to make a good single player game lol.