What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

Just got Max Payne 3 today and I have to say that it has exceed all of my expectations. It improves on the first two games in every respect and is a blast to play.

Omni Dragon

Played: MICROSOFT FLIGHT, TINKER, BALCK & WHITE, SIMCITY SOCIETIES, DETANA!! TWINBEE.

Also played a bit of VIRTUA FIGHTER 5 goner play some more in the build up VF5 FINAL SHOWDOWN never brought a game on day of release but I'm going to do so for VF5FS.

Fightingfist

Played MS Flight too, great plane sim. also play FIFA 11 Ultimate team, played numerous games and won all of them :) loads of coins. in good form

I beat Max Payne 3 and I had a blast with it. I also played and beat Fable 3. It was as good ,if not better in some reguards, as Fable 2. I also just got Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and the multiplayer is a blast to play. I really feel that it is tons better then COD's multiplayer. I enjoy actualy getting to use tanks and vehicles during matches.:smile:

BlackLamaFaction

I've been on a crazy old school kick lately. The pizza place on my block has Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike. I have been donating an alarming amount of money into it as of late. On the upside, as a result of how much I'm playing my Yang is quickly approaching assassin level.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Im playing that too, although on the xbox. I hate Yang... he's too fast! I always play with good ole' Ken Masters.

Also still playing Skate 3, can never get tired of that game. Although a Skate 4 would awesome!!!!

I plaied with playstation 3 :

MAX PAYNE 3 - 15-16 hours :wink::wink::wink:

SNIPER ELITE V2 - 8-9 hours :xd::xd::xd:

GHOST RECOM FUTURE SOLDIER. 10-11 hours :wink:

Guest Yi-Long

I'm thinking about picking up BlazBlue 2CS Extend, which is on sale at Zavvi for about 15-16 euro.

I thought SF3 was OK when I had it on the Dreamcast, but I didn't really care much for the character-roster. Too many weirdo's.

Will probably buy it on XBLA once it gets a 50% deal, although the 360 controller is a bit of a bitch to use for fighters.

Now that GRID2 has been announced as being in development, I've been playing the excellent GRID again. Best racing game this generation.

BlackLamaFaction
Im playing that too, although on the xbox. I hate Yang... he's too fast! I always play with good ole' Ken Masters.

Yeah, I saw they have an online version on Ps3 as well. I'm thinking of buying it it's like $12.99 or something. Agree Yang is kind of fast but he's fun to play with. It's funny I don't play Yang at all in SSF4. Ken is always a threat in any game he's in.

I'm thinking about picking up BlazBlue 2CS Extend, which is on sale at Zavvi for about 15-16 euro.

I thought SF3 was OK when I had it on the Dreamcast, but I didn't really care much for the character-roster. Too many weirdo's.

Will probably buy it on XBLA once it gets a 50% deal, although the 360 controller is a bit of a bitch to use for fighters.

BlazBlue is great, I like the way King Of Fighters XIII looks as well. SF3 does have quite a cast of characters cant argue that. I don't have an Xbox but the PS3 controller is just as bad for fighters, I think it puts you at a disadvantage against someone with a stick. It sucks that good sticks cost sooo much money.

Fightingfist

A few games at arcade in london

?v=-vJ9ssnx0H4

kpUAlDe37T8

played this one like 5 times, game made by bandai namco(the naming is based on midnight club I think). surprised they had real licensed cars. feels so like real driving lol. loved it

and VT3 on joystick, looks great. but was quite hard.

Omni Dragon
A few games at arcade in london

played this one like 5 times, game made by bandai namco(the naming is based on midnight club I think). surprised they had real licensed cars. feels so like real driving lol. loved it

and VT3 on joystick, looks great. but was quite hard.

Nice u where in London?

U didnt go to look at those silly boats did u?

Fightingfist
Nice u where in London?

U didnt go to look at those silly boats did u?

Leicester square and Chinatown too, Underground was jammed packed with ppl wen we left at 5(most must've went to the jubilee crap lol),

TheDenizen

Played and finished the Game of Thrones game on PS3. Pretty ugly graphics and repetitive gameplay, but the story was excellently grim if you're familiar with GRR Martin's books already.

Also Dragon's Dogma is awesome if you dig old school RPG action. It doesn't hold your hand on quests like Skyrim, plus there's no fast travel so you have to actually walk around the world map. It is not too hard if you plan ahead and prepare for your travels, but the game isn't shy about punishing you if you fail to think ahead.

Plus the combat is sweet and fast, and offers a great variety.

Also Dragon's Dogma is awesome if you dig old school RPG action. It doesn't hold your hand on quests like Skyrim, plus there's no fast travel so you have to actually walk around the world map. It is not too hard if you plan ahead and prepare for your travels, but the game isn't shy about punishing you if you fail to think ahead.

Plus the combat is sweet and fast, and offers a great variety.

Glad to here that its good. I will most likely be getting it for my B-Day thats coming up.:xd:

Guest Yi-Long

Been watching E3...

Microsoft's conference was piss-poor, as expected. Just a major focus on the 360 as an entertainment HUB, but nothing interesting game-wise. Very disappointed.

EA was a bit better, but nothing special. No surprises either.

Ubisoft's show was pretty good. Ass Creed 3 looks good, Splinter Cell could be good, and the highlight of this year's E3 will probably be their new IP Watch_Dogs, which is most likely a next-gen game, in a modern open world, and it just looks amazing.

Omni Dragon
Been watching E3...

Microsoft's conference was piss-poor, as expected. Just a major focus on the 360 as an entertainment HUB, but nothing interesting game-wise. Very disappointed.

EA was a bit better, but nothing special. No surprises either.

Ubisoft's show was pretty good. Ass Creed 3 looks good, Splinter Cell could be good, and the highlight of this year's E3 will probably be their new IP Watch_Dogs, which is most likely a next-gen game, in a modern open world, and it just looks amazing.

That was just the press conference the proper e3 start today(5th) should better.

Fightingfist

Got a email saying that there is a new NFS most wanted out later this year(same name as the 2005 game :neutral:) hope its gd tho

i m playing the hell out of Arkham CIty... it is so freakin awesome!

Have you tried the new DLC about Harley Quinn? I heard it was good, but have not not tried it as of yet.

Omni Dragon

Just downloaded VIRTUA FIGHTER 5 FINAL SHOWDOWN on xbox 360(XBLA) first game I've brought on day of release.

OJtVd.gif

Have you tried the new DLC about Harley Quinn? I heard it was good, but have not not tried it as of yet.

I ve the GOTY and the dlc was already included...i still have to finish the main game, then i ll try the dlc :angel:

Guest Yi-Long
I ve the GOTY and the dlc was already included...i still have to finish the main game, then i ll try the dlc :angel:

That's the Catwoman DLC you're talking about.

The Harley Quinn DLC just came out 2 weeks orso ago. From what I hear it's OK but too short, and thus a bit expensive at 800msp, especially considering you can buy complete games for that amount, and great games at that.

That's the Catwoman DLC you're talking about.

The Harley Quinn DLC just came out 2 weeks orso ago. From what I hear it's OK but too short, and thus a bit expensive at 800msp, especially considering you can buy complete games for that amount, and great games at that.

The GOTY also has the Harley DLC :P

Guest Yi-Long
The GOTY also has the Harley DLC :P

You're right, my apologies. The GOTY hasn't been released here in Europe yet so I forgot you Americans already got it.

You're right, my apologies. The GOTY hasn't been released here in Europe yet so I forgot you Americans already got it.

actually i m in china and i ve the HK ver. heheh

no matter what...its so cool lol