What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

Omni Dragon

played JUNGLE HUNT(1982 arcade version on TAITO LEGENDS on PS2) then went on to FINAL FANTASY X-2 on PS2 then played 12 hours of THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS on Wii.

bruceleewannabe

Getting ready to get a ps2 and get Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 and a few other games. I'm going to live stream my playthroughs of both Kingdom Hearts games. I'm excited.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Dowloaded a shitstack of classics to my WII from WVC... Ninja Combat, Ninja Commando, Shinobi 3, Legend Of Mystical Ninja, Spinmaster, Streets Of Rage, Final Fight, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Karnov's Revenge, Alien Soldier, Mario 64...... my cuz and me been doing some serious retro gaming!

Omni Dragon
Dowloaded a shitstack of classics to my WII from WVC... Ninja Combat, Ninja Commando, Shinobi 3, Legend Of Mystical Ninja, Spinmaster, Streets Of Rage, Final Fight, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Karnov's Revenge, Alien Soldier, Mario 64...... my cuz and me been doing some serious retro gaming!

They are some great games. I've played STREETS OF RAGE but never FINAL FIGHT but I ordered it today which would you say is better? Also do you use the Wii Classic or GameCube controller?

I'm going to be playing retro's as well today I ordered all of these osc.png

hundreds of games for less than most brand new game.

Guest Yi-Long

I'd say Streets of Rage is better than Final Fight, but just barely. SoR has a brilliant soundtrack.

Streets of Rage 2 is MUCH better than both though. Bigger sprites, better music, more colors, etc etc. I loved it back then. Not sure how I'd like it now though, which also has to do with the XBLA/PSN ports not being great.

Anyway, I bought Joe Danger last week for 600MSP on XBLA, which I'm enjoying. Also been playing Journey on PSN (brilliant experience and gorgeous visuals/sounds), and ofcourse the usual FIFA12 and Battlefield 3.

Installed and began with Fable 2 yesterday, but can't say it's wowing me so far. I hope it will improve.

Tried to get into Virtua Fighter 5 but it just feels clunky and 'old' somehow. Also hate the voice-acting for the english characters. Too OTT. I wanna love it but it's not happening.

2 weeks to go before Trials Evolution comes out on XBLA. That will probably be my game of the year.

TibetanWhiteCrane
They are some great games. I've played STREETS OF RAGE but never FINAL FIGHT but I ordered it today which would you say is better? Also do you use the Wii Classic or GameCube controller?

I've always prefered the Final Fight series, mostly cuz I had a Snes (and still do) and never a Sega Genesis/Mega Drive! SOR has more characters and moves, but my nostalgia for FF trumphs it!

I use the Wii Classic controller, I like the button layout, reminds me of the Snes pad.

Just got SNK ARCADE CLASSICS VOL. 1 for the Wii in the mail today!

AWESOME!!!!! 16 classic SNK Neo Geo games on one disc!

FATAL FURY

ART OF FIGHTING

KING OF FIGHTERS '94

SAMURAI SHOWDOWN

WORLD HEROES

BURNING FIGHT

METAL SLUG

TOP HUNTER

SHOCK TROOPERS

NEO TURF MASTERS

SUPER SIDEKICKS 3

BASEBALL STARS 2

MAGICIAN LORD

LAST RESORT

KING OF MONSTERS

SENGOKU

Im set for easter:bigsmile:

Omni Dragon
I'd say Streets of Rage is better than Final Fight, but just barely. SoR has a brilliant soundtrack.

Streets of Rage 2 is MUCH better than both though. Bigger sprites, better music, more colors, etc etc. I loved it back then. Not sure how I'd like it now though, which also has to do with the XBLA/PSN ports not being great.

I'll probably still prefer SOR yeah I like the music by Yuzo Koshiro.

I've always prefered the Final Fight series, mostly cuz I had a Snes (and still do) and never a Sega Genesis/Mega Drive! SOR has more characters and moves, but my nostalgia for FF trumphs it!

I see I'm more of Mega Drive fan.

Tried to get into Virtua Fighter 5 but it just feels clunky and 'old' somehow. Also hate the voice-acting for the english characters. Too OTT. I wanna love it but it's not happening.

Personally I didn't really like VIRTUA FIGHTER at first but now I think its the best fighting game. For me it looked simple at first but later I realised it was much deeper.

Just got SNK ARCADE CLASSICS VOL. 1 for the Wii in the mail today!

AWESOME!!!!! 16 classic SNK Neo Geo games on one disc!

Im set for easter:bigsmile:

Yeah sounds good have fun :wink:

KANE & LYNCH 2 DOGS DAY - located in shanghai

BLOODSTONE 007

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS - LOCATED in kowloon HK

:tongue::tongue: AND I PRE-ORDERED

SLEEPING DOGS

I CAN'T WAIT

I can't either. It is going to be awsome!:xd:

Jibbajabbawocky

I've been playing Too Human a lot recently. It's... ok... not as good as it could be, but the RPGesque loot drop style makes it damn addictive.

DeathFuMaster

I went to PAX East over the weekend, needless to say I played tons of games:

Hell Yeah

House of the Dead 4

Sonic 4 Episode 2

Kid Icarus

Resident Evil Revelations

Double Dragon Neon

Load Out

Crimson Dragon

Sleeping Dogs

I'm sure there are more that I have forgot though.

About to start playing Fable 2 once I get through with "kingdoms of Amalur". I will also be starting a second playthrough of "TES:Syrim as well.:nerd:

after seeing The Raid for the 2nd time last weekend, we did a selection of different fighting games all night afterwards. Mortal Kombat (9), Tekken 6, Soul Calibur IV, and Marvel vs. Capcom 3! also been playing the following lately...Street Fighter X Tekken, Tekken Tag Tournament, Final Fight 1-3, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, MK4, MK: Deadly Alliance, Super SFIV, Tekken 5, MK1, MKII, Ultimate MK3!

TibetanWhiteCrane

Played some Def Jam: Fight For NY with my cuz last night.... still one of the funnest and most entertaining fighting games around!

TibetanWhiteCrane

My fave is World At War..... aaaah, the flamethrower!

They should make a straight up Nam game, not that Black Ops shit!

My fave is World At War..... aaaah, the flamethrower!

They should make a straight up Nam game, not that Black Ops shit!

I agree, but it seems like nobody will take a chance and make one.

TibetanWhiteCrane

I know.... I guess Nam is considered Passé. Though they sure milked the fuck outta ol' WWII for I don't know how many games!

I don't think there has been ONE good Nam game, really!

Nam 1975 was just an arcade style scrolling shooter. Conflict: Vietnam was ok, but not all that. Vietcong: Purple Haze was crap, Shellshock: Nam '67 was broken as hell, but decent fun, and Men Of Valor was also kinda weak. Maybe there has been some good ones on PC, I don't know, since im not a PC gamer.

How hard can it be? 12-15 missions, nice graphics.... and a choice between two main characters..... JOHN RAMBO or JAMES BRADDOCK!!!!!

Guest Yi-Long

For those looking for a nice Vietnam experience, you might want to try out the Vietnam DLC for Bad Company 2.

Anyway, Trials Evolution was released today: GAME. OF. THE. YEAR.

OpiumKungFuCracker
For those looking for a nice Vietnam experience, you might want to try out the Vietnam DLC for Bad Company 2.

Anyway, Trials Evolution was released today: GAME. OF. THE. YEAR.

I love the 1st one, this however could be a game changer!!!!! How much is it to DL??

Guest Yi-Long
I love the 1st one, this however could be a game changer!!!!! How much is it to DL??

1200msp. Worth every penny! I also loved the 1st one, but this blows it away, and the level-editor is AMAZING so you can expect lots more great levels to come.