What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

Just finished up my second complete play through of Dragon Age 2 on PS3, got the Platinum trophy (100% Achievement for you 360 users). Awesome and extremely bloody epic fantasy.

Also just grabbed WWE All Stars...the modes aren't terribly deep but the roster is fantastic and the game engine is very fun. :)

Been playin Ea MMA good game some parts are defo better then ufc game

Yeah, the career mode is awesome, creating your own fighter and making your way up the ranks. Plus, all the training locales, fighting in the ring, in Japan or Brazil.

Good game, liked it better than UFC Undisputed.

I found my box of GameCube games that I put away when I got a Wii since I didn't (at the time) have a wireless controller that worked with GC games. But now I do and I have been playing Dragonball Z Budokai like crazy... I also recently downloaded Streetfighter II: Champion Edition (Japanese) for the TurboGrafx for my Wii and have been playing it.

Not usually a fighting game guy, though!

Yeah, the career mode is awesome, creating your own fighter and making your way up the ranks. Plus, all the training locales, fighting in the ring, in Japan or Brazil.

Good game, liked it better than UFC Undisputed.

shame they wont be doing another

Guest Yi-Long

I'll pick up yakuza 4 in a few months when it's no doubt in the bargainbins.

Not picking up MvC3 for a variety of reasons (The DLC-milking, mediocre single-player, the horrible new art-style, a mediocre character-roster, etc etc...)

I'd rather buy BlazBlue CS, if it weren't for the fact that a newer release is on the way.

Across all characters, I have played Guild Wars for 11,845 hours over the past 69 months. According to the game's clock

odioustrident

Not picking up MvC3 for a variety of reasons (The DLC-milking, mediocre single-player, the horrible new art-style, a mediocre character-roster, etc etc...)

I'd rather buy BlazBlue CS, if it weren't for the fact that a newer release is on the way.

I actually am going back to Blazblue CS after playing a little MVC3! Even with the very limited roster, the depth keeps me playing.

BlurayStation3

Mostly been playing Medal of Honor (PS3) multiplayer. I played through the singleplayer mode again yesterday.

I'm also exploring the Sega Genesis shmup library. Picked up Arrow Flash, Gaiares and Lightening Force on ebay.

I spent 160 hours on the first Dragon Age game well worth the money. I heard the second one is half of the first game, and there is lots of backtracking so I have held back on buying it. I will preorder the new Oblivion game Skyrim due later this year.

Yeah DA:Origins was definitely longer...My first playthrough of that was around 70 hours compared to around 40 hours for DA2. And there is a lot of backtracking since you basically stay in one city and the surrounding countryside for the whole game. But the game takes place over the course of several years and the city (and your companions) undergo major changes throughout that time. Plus the story is fantastic and the new combat abilities/spells are amazing. Combat and dialog is obviously streamlined but it makes the game fast and fun.

I'm also definitely looking forward to Skyrim.

A shame that it will be. An excellent, underappreciated game. There's literally so much to do in it.

Omni Dragon

Who else here goes on xbox live?

Anyone want to try getting a Fu party going with headsets?

WWE All Stars is great fun if you dig the old AKI wrestling games (No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000) or grew up watching the Hulkster in the 80s like me.

The game is easy to pick up and play, but has a reasonably deep fighting system if you're inclined to spend the time to learn it...plus all the character models are like massive steroid freaks.

:xd:

Just got done beating "Wanted: Weapons of Fate". It was kind of short( only took four hours to beat), but it was really good. I have also been playing "Crackdown 2" and I think I am at the final battle, which is at {{{{Spolier Alert}}}} Agency Tower. The game is alright, but it does get repetitive after a while. I also beat the latest "Assassian's Creed" game and I am about to start on "TES:Skyrim".

Rayman Origins is amazing!!!

Looks amazing. I haven't played a platformer in a while and might have to pick it up.

Is it frustratingly hard, or just fun?

I just finished playing Batman Arkham City and can say it was outstanding. Excellent on every level and some killer voice-acting. Hard to belive Mark Hamill can be such an amazing voice actor, but not-so-hot when he has to act in front of the camera.

Shaolin Chamber 36

Pretty much for the last 3 years, only 1 game. CALL OF DUTY.

I don't have much time to really play games, but when I do, Call of Duty Multiplayer or Zombies is all I need.

For those in the know, I'm almost on my 5th prestige on MW3, I will go to 10, and I am an Elite member, looking forward to the new map(s) coming in a couple weeks.

"enemy UAV is up, take it down" ... NP, change to my Stinger, it's down in no time. :):tongue:

OpiumKungFuCracker
Looks amazing. I haven't played a platformer in a while and might have to pick it up.

Is it frustratingly hard, or just fun?

I just finished playing Batman Arkham City and can say it was outstanding. Excellent on every level and some killer voice-acting. Hard to belive Mark Hamill can be such an amazing voice actor, but not-so-hot when he has to act in front of the camera.

I'm really big on Platform games and this one is probably the best one I've ever played in my entire pathetic life, lol... It's the best looking game I've ever seen kind of like how Donkey Kong Country first came out to the SNES and I thought that was the best looking game I've ever seen back in 1994???

Rayman Origins gets extremely difficult and hard when you get to Sea of Serendipitdy and the whole time you have to rely on swimming away from squid monsters and blow fish with spikes and electric eel looking fishy things... This game will blow your mind, COD3 and BF3 can't hold a candle to Rayman Origins... Easily one of the most underrated games of all time because not too many have bought it or played it yet...