What video games have you been playing

Omni Dragon

TibetanWhiteCrane
San Andreas is why I don't care about 100 percenting games anymore. That shotgun challenge took me a long time. But at least when you do, you get infinite ammo for the shotgun. The side missions in GTA4 aren't as good because you don't really get any sort of real reward for doing them.

The Annihlator you unlock is the same, but when you pick it up, you won't get the same 3-4 wanted stars as the other locations.

BTW, the mission that is preventing me from getting 100% in San Andreas is the stunt bike bowl in San Fierro. I still have the game on my Xbox1, and will try to beat that fucking mission 10 times and always fail out. Ugh.

That shotgun challenge seems impossible to me:cry:

It's the same chopper?? Ok, lame:sad:

Do you mean the dirt track??

Been playing some old school SNES as well. Me and my cuz bought an old one, with a stack of games. And I had totally forgotten how insanely, frustratingly hard old school games were... they're fucking BRUTAL!!!! Mickey Mania, 3 lives, 3 continues NO SAVE POINTS!!!! You have to complete the game in one sitting! And don't even get me started on the bosses in Megaman X or the mindscrambling complexity of just trying to find your way around in a game like Flashback:cry:

Todays games are so pussified in their difficulty level, compared to old school games. They hold your hand every step of the way, and wipe your ass when your done. The old games spat in your face, kicked your ass, and called you a loser.

That shotgun challenge seems impossible to me

Do you mean the dirt track??

No, it's a stunt challenge in the docks in San Fierro. There's a big empty pool and you have to use your motorcycle like a skateboard to launch off the edges to hit targets. I can get almost all of them but always run out of time.

One thing that might help you with the shotgun challenge is raising your level with the gun so you're up to "hitman" - you'll reload faster.

Omni Dragon
Ive been playing some Gta 4, COD and Forza 3.

ive been playing gta 4 & FMS3 aswell lol

with Fightingfist on live

TibetanWhiteCrane
No, it's a stunt challenge in the docks in San Fierro. There's a big empty pool and you have to use your motorcycle like a skateboard to launch off the edges to hit targets. I can get almost all of them but always run out of time.

One thing that might help you with the shotgun challenge is raising your level with the gun so you're up to "hitman" - you'll reload faster.

I have the highest level with every weapon, still no good:sad:

Oh yeah, I remember that one. Had to do it probably fifty times or so. A bit of a bastard, but I eventually got it.

Shaolin Chamber 36

My daughter and I finally played and finished Uncharted 2: Among Thieves on PS3. Amazing game. Just bought Red Dead Redemption off of someone used. Going to play this next.

For quickies, still playing Modern Warfare 2 - Sabotage.

DeathFuMaster

This week as been a mash-up. I really need to focus on beating one game at a time lol.

Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Halo Reach Multiplayer

Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer

Medal of Honor Multiplayer

Policenauts

I think thats all....

Guest Yi-Long

Been playing:

- Red Dead Redemption (finished it 2 weeks orso ago)

- Super Meat Boy

- GRID

- IloMilo

- Dragon Quest IX

DQ9 is a bit of a grind though, and not all that interesting yet TBH.

GRID is fantastic, as is Super Meat Boy.

RDR was very good, although not as great as some made it out to be...

IloMilo I just got from last friday or something, but is very good and cute as hell.

PS3:

Uncharted 2

Dead Space

Street Fighter IV

IPHONE:

Tappi Bear

Cut The Rope

lol!

Can't wait for Dead Space 2! Anyone play that new Castlevania game yet?

TEKKEN TAG PS2 TEKKEN doesn't get any better.

VIRTUA FIGHTER 5 XBOX 360 SEGA should bring FINAL SHOWDOWN to 360.

Bin playin Black ops, Fifa(Ultimate Team mainly as its addictive) as well as stranglehold and a few other games(these games will get me thru to next year lol). also got 2 arcade games tht i haven't played yet

DeathFuMaster

Playin some Black Ops today, the only think I don't really like is that you have to buy all the weapons and attachments after unlocking them

Guest Yi-Long

Unlocked the complete ilomilo game (XBLA), and it's just cute as buttons and quickly becomes more difficult...

Before I knew it, I had been playing for over 2 hours.

After that, I needed to shoot some stuff, so I started up Battlefield 1943 :)

Also played NBA Street v3 this afternoon. Wanted to see if it would work on the 360, which it did.

Bin playin Black ops, Fifa as well as stranglehold and a few other games(these games will get me thru to next year lol).

Oh we should play STRANGLEHOLD online again sumtime.

We did lol, i can't stop all of ur barage attacks. too hard to.

Yeah I know we did but we hadn't at the time of typing.

I don't understand we were pretty equal lol & I'd not play it for a while lol(I was playing VIRTUA FIGHTER mostly) We need to do more TDM but others are just to chicken.

We did lol, i can't stop all of ur barage attacks. too hard to.

Yeah look

xbYtX2UpTOY

DeathFuMaster

Anybody played Dragon Quest IX? I've been thinking about picking it up since its been a long time since I played a JRPG and I wanted some fan reviews.